Wolf RPG WIP [WIP Translation] Youmaen: The Magic Academy of Loli Succubi

Serifyn

Oct 31, 2019
Its cursed in that the coding is a mess, translations delete themselves and the game just isn't that interesting enough to put up with it.

76zzz29

Aug 12, 2017
I was part of the crying river (literaly everyone sending crying emoji) in the translation of "how to build a manificient kingdom" util it got released...
don't lose hope everyone it may end happening

Reactions: GebboKrye

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
I was part of the crying river (literally everyone sending crying emoji) in the translation of "how to build a magnificent kingdom" until it got released...
don't lose hope everyone it may end happening
You know, after looking up 'How to Build a Magnificent Kingdom' on my brave browser, I learned that Kagura Games was the ones that translated and released the game. I'm not sure if someone was working on translating the game before that, but Kagura Games ultimately released it in English. Now, here's why this is relevant to the discussion - Kagura Games is also releasing Succubus Prison ~House of Lewd Demons~ on July 15th in English. This is a game by the circle Tokinokogiri, the same people who made Youmaen: The Magic Academy of Loli Succubi.

So, putting two and two together perhaps Kagura Games has acquired the rights to released Youmaen in English just like they're doing with Succubus Prison and that's why the translator stopped translating the game. Following up on this assumption, the reason why the translator hasn't said anything in the past several months is because Kagura Games contacted him via e-mail or something and hired him to officially translate the game, and now he's under a non-disclosure agreement.

Serifyn

Oct 31, 2019
Youmaen has all kinds of issues, not the least of which is the game itself being a complete shitshow to translate, this in addition to the game being almost entirely loli and i really doubt Kagura would publish something like this.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Youmaen has all kinds of issues, not the least of which is the game itself being a complete shitshow to translate, this in addition to the game being almost entirely loli and i really doubt Kagura would publish something like this.
They just gotta say they are monster girls and actually 100. Joking, but also not joking -.-

May 10, 2018
They just gotta say they are monster girls and actually 100. Joking, but also not joking -.-
Nope they would legitmately have to remove every single cg except the prinicipals.
and even then coming up to steam like "Yo we got this game where some random dude is gonna be the teacher of all these kindergarteners that also happen to all be girls for some reason"

Like Huh!?

Reactions: GebboKrye

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
You know, after looking up 'How to Build a Magnificent Kingdom' on my brave browser, I learned that Kagura Games was the ones that translated and released the game. I'm not sure if someone was working on translating the game before that, but Kagura Games ultimately released it in English. Now, here's why this is relevant to the discussion - Kagura Games is also releasing Succubus Prison ~House of Lewd Demons~ on July 15th in English. This is a game by the circle Tokinokogiri, the same people who made Youmaen: The Magic Academy of Loli Succubi.

So, putting two and two together perhaps Kagura Games has acquired the rights to released Youmaen in English just like they're doing with Succubus Prison and that's why the translator stopped translating the game. Following up on this assumption, the reason why the translator hasn't said anything in the past several months is because Kagura Games contacted him via e-mail or something and hired him to officially translate the game, and now he's under a non-disclosure agreement.
But why? Succubus Prison already has an eng translation on dlsite.