Wolf RPG WIP [WIP Translation] Youmaen: The Magic Academy of Loli Succubi

Ronnie21093

Jul 3, 2017
Well, it looks like I will need a couple more weeks after all. I couldn't keep up the pace and there are too many things I still need to translate. Christmas was a bit too optimistic. So...yeah, see you in January.
Take your time! If it needs more time to be finished and polished, I can wait!

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
Well, it looks like I will need a couple more weeks after all. I couldn't keep up the pace and there are too many things I still need to translate. Christmas was a bit too optimistic. So...yeah, see you in January.
Im just happy that some one wörks on it.
Thanks a bunch for all the time you invest in it

Oct 24, 2018
Take your time. We are just thankful this is being translated and will gladly wait

Apr 15, 2020
are you making sure to use GitHub for this? it could be useful so if any errors happen you can just reload back to a previous version that still worked.

Ronnie21093

Jul 3, 2017
Nah, progress is still being made. Last I saw, an update was posted to a /mggg/ thread on 4chan. Admittedly finding that thread is a different question, as it has been a couple of days, but progress is being made.

vaan21

Feb 19, 2019
Nah, progress is still being made. Last I saw, an update was posted to a /mggg/ thread on 4chan. Admittedly finding that thread is a different question, as it has been a couple of days, but progress is being made.
Well good to know he's not become there dessert (yet).

• Haha
Reactions: Ronnie21093

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
Sadly I am slowly losing hope. I waited years for someone to translate this one. Too bad. Still, nice job from the translator.