Wolf RPG WIP [WIP Translation] Youmaen: The Magic Academy of Loli Succubi

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
In my opinion there are 2 routes that totally destroys. One is Rabbi love route. The other one is Hinako food route. Damn, it's brutal.
I've seen Rabbi's love route before, and it is indeed amazing. I really loved the emotional roller coaster that everything within her character entailed, ultimately cultivating in a truly happy ending. However, I have to ask: What is so emotional about Hinako's food route? I admit I haven't played through her route yet, but aren't all the food routes in the game bad endings?

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I've seen Rabbi's love route before, and it is indeed amazing. I really loved the emotional roller coaster that everything within her character entailed, ultimately cultivating in a truly happy ending. However, I have to ask: What is so emotional about Hinako's food route? I admit I haven't played through her route yet, but aren't all the food routes in the game bad endings?
I did Hinako's food route untranslated a while back and from what I remember Hinako just outright stops interacting with you during the recess bits unlike Horobi and Primula who I was still able to play minigames with and her scenes are just creepier in general in my opinion because of how they play out.

s0m3b0dy

Apr 10, 2021
If I encounter no major setback, and if I keep working at my current pace, you can expect a full translation by Christmas. But I'll still have to hang around to correct typos, bugs and such, so the "final" patch should be ready two weeks after that.
For you and for this game i can wait past christmas 2023. You have no idea how grateful i am for the work you're doing.

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
Yes, it's a bad ending, the worst one I would say. I never said it was "emotional". I said it "destroys" because how cruel she is in comparison to other girls. Can't say too much without spoiling. I consider it one of the 2 best endings simple because of how hard you try just to survive if she targets you. It's the only ending where I had to first raise affection with other girls and then go for the ending cause of... reasons.
I did Hinako's food route untranslated a while back and from what I remember Hinako just outright stops interacting with you during the recess bits unlike Horobi and Primula who I was still able to play minigames with and her scenes are just creepier in general in my opinion because of how they play out.
Yeah, things become creepy for sure, but she has content and proper ending. And it's not like she stops interacting with you, from what I remember it's MC who is just to afraid to play with her (I played it with text hooker back in the day).

Also that's why I recommend everyone to go for bad endings first and only then for good endings. The other way around it will be painful because good endings show girls are not evil but with bad endings you just drag out the worst from them. You really feel guilt. The exception is only one girl who even in bad ending will not hurt you.

Last edited:

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
If I encounter no major setback, and if I keep working at my current pace, you can expect a full translation by Christmas. But I'll still have to hang around to correct typos, bugs and such, so the "final" patch should be ready two weeks after that.
That would be pretty rad. I've been curious about the routes I can't read for awhile.

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
Yeah but you need to increase their affection and im trying to get their bad endings so im not sure its that
I don't understand. If the half of the heart is on her right side then it doesn't concern you. Also I am not even sure these are needed for the ending (also sorry for confusing locks with hearts earlier). If you already passed the point of the lock to the left you just need to wait till it triggers. I don't remember if there was any special requirement for any scene.

May 29, 2022
I don't understand. If the half of the heart is on her right side then it doesn't concern you. Also I am not even sure these are needed for the ending (also sorry for confusing locks with hearts earlier). If you already passed the point of the lock to the left you just need to wait till it triggers. I don't remember if there was any special requirement for any scene.
thanks i was able lanana's ending which was just mc laying on her lap so i feel rabbi's is gonna be kinda weak too but last night i got all of the locks on rabbi to unlock but there was no ending i will trying again tho

kylegaming10

Jul 1, 2017
I do remember after the first play though, you can change something like the date that you got fired or something like that right? I forgot how to do it

kylegaming10

Jul 1, 2017
How advanced is the translation? Considering that seeking the translation of this game is literally what drove me to making an account here it'd be a beautiful conclusion to see the game be fully translated.
Wait. Like a complete translation of the game? Or there will be some routes got finish and will be more update in the future?

Reactions: Blade415

zorb9009

Dec 24, 2018
How do you stop Hinako going to town on you every lunch (food route)? I didn't select her, (and she's in Japanese), but she's kinda eating up every lunch and draining stats like mad every day.

NoOriginalIdeas

Apr 15, 2021
Is it possible to finish untranslated pretend play, or can I only properly do the translated ones? I tried doing it with Emeth and I couldn't proceed

Reactions: zorb9009

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
I am really surprised translator even did reading minigame. In original you had to explain kanji to girls by writing the same words using hiragana. Here it's just about copying the same word from left to right but well, what can you do, there is no english equivalent of it.

NoOriginalIdeas

Apr 15, 2021
Hey guys, first of all this game and the translation is great. A big thank you for this.
I just have 1 problem. The Start says I have to press X to get to the menu to save the game, but it does not get me to a menu. Instead it shows the next picture same as pressing enter. How can I save?
Thank you for the help.
Are you trying to save in the middle of a scene? You can only save when you can walk around.