Wolf RPG WIP [WIP Translation] Youmaen: The Magic Academy of Loli Succubi

JohnA255

Sep 17, 2017
Damn the succubi finally got him. Another one bites the dust. I guess it's TLing the food routes where they come to get you.

Feb 24, 2020
Heya. Sorry, I'm extremely late.

The Love and Food routes of Nazuha, Primula, Horobi, Deathroll, Rabbi and Aimy are now translated and playable. I'll try to release smaller patches from now on, like back when I used to translate Milking Farm and Succubus Mama and released a patch everytime I had reached a milestone. I'll focus on those 4 next. See you in September, if they haven't dryfished me by then.
Monster Girl Quest Paradox Part 3 is right around the corner, so I really need to finish translating this game before its release. So you'll get patches more frequently from now on. I know I've been late on oh so many occasions, so my words may lack credibility. But I can assure you that I'll be working on this project every single day from now on until I see this through.
May we meet again.

???????????

Jun 12, 2018

The Love and Food routes of Nazuha, Primula, Horobi, Deathroll, Rabbi and Aimy are now translated and playable. I'll try to release smaller patches from now on, like back when I used to translate Milking Farm and Succubus Mama and released a patch everytime I had reached a milestone. I'll focus on those 4 next. See you in September, if they haven't dryfished me by then.
Monster Girl Quest Paradox Part 3 is right around the corner, so I really need to finish translating this game before its release. So you'll get patches more frequently from now on. I know I've been late on oh so many occasions, so my words may lack credibility. But I can assure you that I'll be working on this project every single day from now on until I see this through.
May we meet again.
Yay the succubus didn't get him.

Serifyn

Oct 31, 2019

May we meet again.
Hey man, are you planning on translating the new Futa game from Dieselmine as well?

I only ask because you're like the defacto Dieselmine guy.

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
"Monster Girl Quest Paradox Part 3 is right around the corner, so I really need to finish translating this game before its release"
You mean all of part 3 ? isn't that a bit much in one go?
Also glad that you're back. thanks for al the wörk

Serifyn

Oct 31, 2019
Theres going to be a ton of people working on MGQP3, theres a whole discord community dedicated to it infact, but that said it took them a very long time to properly translate the last installment even though it was a collab. This one is going to be much bigger than that.

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
Theres going to be a ton of people working on MGQP3, theres a whole discord community dedicated to it infact, but that said it took them a very long time to properly translate the last installment even though it was a collab. This one is going to be much bigger than that.
is this a closed server or can everyone join?

DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017
is it just me or is the typing mini games broken. Like whatever i type is repeated twice. Also anyone have a guide or something

May 10, 2018

May we meet again.
HE LIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS!!!!

yodove

Jun 2, 2019
Am I missing something with the controls for the racing mini game? You just have to repeatly hit the z, x, or space key right and have 1 dash. Seems impossible to beat even while mashing the keys.

Civilincubus

Aug 23, 2018
Am I missing something with the controls for the racing mini game? You just have to repeatly hit the z, x, or space key right and have 1 dash. Seems impossible to beat even while mashing the keys.
Same problem here, then again, the goal in the competitive mini-games, aside from achievements, seems to be to to win or lose badly to get decreased points or be a close win/loss to get positive points. Winning may not be needed or recommended.