Wolf RPG WIP [WIP Translation] Youmaen: The Magic Academy of Loli Succubi

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
I just used the auto extractor that was with the wolf dec download in the data folder. Then I just copied the translation in the data folder and overwrite anything and it worked just fine for me. I also made sure the .wolf files in the data folder were unaltered because they seem to cause the game problems if you alter the .wolf file name or delete them.

Last edited:

Blade415

Sep 2, 2018
I just used the auto extractor that was with the wolf dec download in the data folder. Then I just copied the translation in the data folder and overwrite anything and it worked just fine for me. I also made sure the .wolf files in the data folder were unaltered because they seem to cause the game problems if you alter the .wolf file name or delete them.
Thanks, I understand now.

swaggyg

May 23, 2018
Finished Rabbi and Nazuha's scenes with no issues. The hard part is keeping the untranslated girls at a low level.

Blade415

Sep 2, 2018
Finished Rabbi and Nazuha's scenes with no issues. The hard part is keeping the untranslated girls at a low level.
It becomes much more possible after the first playthrough, you get to make it so only a specific girl will give events.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
It's a shame I can't find the game anywhere, and torrents seem like are from the 2017 with no seeds. Gotta wait until someone post a more recent version maybe already patched somewhere.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
It's a shame I can't find the game anywhere, and torrents seem like are from the 2017 with no seeds. Gotta wait until someone post a more recent version maybe already patched somewhere.
4chan, /vg/ board, /hgg2d/ general
Just ask there, but I'm sure they have the game in the archive ready for download.

Apr 15, 2020

Sorry for the wait, finding and fixing some errors was a lot more annoying that I thought it would be. But now, you should be able to play the LOVE routes of Primula, Horobi, Deathroll, Aimy, Nazuha and Rabbi without encountering Japanese. And that includes playing and eating with them! But you're going to see moonrunes if you faint, if you trigger any other girl's event, or if you read the entries in the Magical Diary. Those will be translated in the next patch when I'm done translating the FOOD routes of the 6 I mentioned above.
If you see typos, or if you get some kind of problem, please let me know. This is a WIP, so it's definitely not going to be perfect until I'm done translating, proofreading and playtesting absolutely everything. Any attentive pair of eyes is welcome! See ya soon I hope.

And about Aril and Stamatear: they are special. That's all I know. I'll take a look at what Aril does specifically, but I think she's some kind of informant. I will translate her stuff once I'm done with the 6 Food routes I have to take care of, it should be included in the next patch.
so im pretty sure i followed the instructions right but im getting several errors while play. they dont shut the game down so i was wondering if the P-EV files were some of the ones you didnt get the chance to do yet 1644096083484.png

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
so im pretty sure i followed the instructions right but im getting several errors while play. they dont shut the game down so i was wondering if the P-EV files were some of the ones you didnt get the chance to do yet View attachment 1636676
Try doing what's described in this post because it's possible the files haven't extracted properly for you.

In my case the unpacked files were being corrupted or not fully extracted so here is the solution.

1 Get this
2 Drop the files into the Data folder then run the WolfDec.exe
3 Simple copy the translated Data folder and overwrite
4 Play

Update
after you done with the extraction with the WolfDec just delete all the files exept the ttf and otf (font files) just copy the translation file into the Data folder and everything should work perfectly.

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
Try doing what's described in this post because it's possible the files haven't extracted properly for you.
I did as it said but the exe wont run I can run as administrator and it will get me to the confirmation I click allow but then nothing happens. Any idea?

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
I'm getting corrupted Dialogue and im wondering if me not doing this is causing it. I'm not even getting Japanese I'm getting symbols.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I did as it said but the exe wont run I can run as administrator and it will get me to the confirmation I click allow but then nothing happens. Any idea?

I'm getting corrupted Dialogue and im wondering if me not doing this is causing it. I'm not even getting Japanese I'm getting symbols.
For the first part they worded it badly but you "run" the .exe by dragging the files that need to be decrypted onto it rather than opening it like a normal .exe file and for the second this could be caused by you not being in Japanese locale which will cause certain programs to display non-English text as gibberish instead. If you weren't using Japanese locale when doing this stuff I'd also recommend checking the filenames of the BGM files which should have a few with Japanese filenames to see if they still have said Japanese text or gibberish because it could've screwed up the base game itself when you extracted it the first time.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: comaderikari
Apr 15, 2020
dunno why but neither files in the wolfdec thing are doing anything. i placed them both in the data folder and tried running either the wolfdec application file or the auto extractor windows batch file but neither do anything. what am i doing wrong

Reactions: notzane

Civilincubus

Aug 23, 2018
Hope this is still being worked on
Yeah, would love to see this one finished since it has such unique gameplay and flavor for a femdom game. I know =Together= has both thought to pick up the translation a couple of times then opted not to as they dont want to step on anyone's toes. There is no pressure from me on this, but if there is a desire to pass on the baton, they might be willing to finish it up. Then again, if it's just a matter of time, and the interest is there, that is great too. I think there is just a request to know about the process. Regardless, it's been a joy to see the life given to this game.

Apr 15, 2020
i took a look under the hood for the game and found these to be the stats. pretty dam understandable why this game takes forever to do. 61k rows is insane

1649041040035.png