Wolf RPG WIP [WIP Translation] Youmaen: The Magic Academy of Loli Succubi

Revius

Aug 17, 2017
Just feel the need to say that you need too do the wolf thing BEFORE you put in the patch. Took far to long for me to figure out that was what I was doing wrong. -.-

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Finished Rabbi and Nazuha's scenes with no issues. The hard part is keeping the untranslated girls at a low level.
Can you please tell me what combination you need to do to get Rabbi and Nazuha's scene at their bunny shop event? I can't for the life of me figure it out.

Nevermind, you get the scene once they take a nap.

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2020
wonder when theyll give a status update for how theyre doing. there's alot i cant do cause it hasnt been TLed yet. hopefully next update will contain the TL for the side event stuff (like the pool scene).

Apr 15, 2020

Sorry for the wait, finding and fixing some errors was a lot more annoying that I thought it would be. But now, you should be able to play the LOVE routes of Primula, Horobi, Deathroll, Aimy, Nazuha and Rabbi without encountering Japanese. And that includes playing and eating with them! But you're going to see moonrunes if you faint, if you trigger any other girl's event, or if you read the entries in the Magical Diary. Those will be translated in the next patch when I'm done translating the FOOD routes of the 6 I mentioned above.
If you see typos, or if you get some kind of problem, please let me know. This is a WIP, so it's definitely not going to be perfect until I'm done translating, proofreading and playtesting absolutely everything. Any attentive pair of eyes is welcome! See ya soon I hope.

And about Aril and Stamatear: they are special. That's all I know. I'll take a look at what Aril does specifically, but I think she's some kind of informant. I will translate her stuff once I'm done with the 6 Food routes I have to take care of, it should be included in the next patch.
how goes the TL?

Reactions: Spetzghast

EstrangeNS

Aug 31, 2021
Did I do something wrong, or is this just how it is? Everything before this event was normal (aside from the minigame tutorials)
Using the English translation btw.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020

Sorry for the wait, finding and fixing some errors was a lot more annoying that I thought it would be. But now, you should be able to play the LOVE routes of Primula, Horobi, Deathroll, Aimy, Nazuha and Rabbi without encountering Japanese. And that includes playing and eating with them! But you're going to see moonrunes if you faint, if you trigger any other girl's event, or if you read the entries in the Magical Diary. Those will be translated in the next patch when I'm done translating the FOOD routes of the 6 I mentioned above.
If you see typos, or if you get some kind of problem, please let me know. This is a WIP, so it's definitely not going to be perfect until I'm done translating, proofreading and playtesting absolutely everything. Any attentive pair of eyes is welcome! See ya soon I hope.

And about Aril and Stamatear: they are special. That's all I know. I'll take a look at what Aril does specifically, but I think she's some kind of informant. I will translate her stuff once I'm done with the 6 Food routes I have to take care of, it should be included in the next patch.
So How do you install the patch? All I'm getting is this error I got the game

1656997522288.png

kylegaming10

Jul 1, 2017
I'm still waiting for the next update of the translation. You are doing god's job. Also Hinako best girl (even tho every girls in here is best. But I love Hinako with Yahnalta and Lanana)

Key-Ab

Mar 28, 2018
My only hope is for this game to be translated, it's been a long long time. Whoever you are the one translating this game you're a godsend