Wolf RPG WIP [WIP Translation] Youmaen: The Magic Academy of Loli Succubi

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Man I wasn't expecting the "good" endings to be such bittersweet gut punches, I genuinely cried during some of them especially Nazuha's because of her interaction during the intro for it.

Reactions: Battlr
May 10, 2018
I keep getting errors when I try to run the game saying its missing files.
any way to fix this?
Can't really try to decode and encode it myself as the damn things don't seem to work for me

Reactions: Mistervd

76zzz29

Aug 12, 2017
I keep getting errors when I try to run the game saying its missing files.
any way to fix this?
Can't really try to decode and encode it myself as the damn things don't seem to work for me
ha, I could share the right files to you... if I wasn't limited with no link and stuf...
yeah, I post this to increment the count toward 3 and anso find it back when I no longer is limited
the problem once you unpack the files is that the name of some music on .\sys\Data\BGM\ are corupted and so the game can't run properly
so just runing the unpack and then delete BGM and put the one I have instead would fix it

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
ha, I could share the right files to you... if I wasn't limited with no link and stuf...
yeah, I post this to increment the count toward 3 and anso find it back when I no longer is limited
the problem once you unpack the files is that the name of some music on .\sys\Data\BGM\ are corupted and so the game can't run properly
so just runing the unpack and then delete BGM and put the one I have instead would fix it
You have to use Japanese locale while doing this stuff to prevent those errors. Although I did notice that the unpack seemed to fail to re-extract certain files when I tried to do a fresh install, the tatie files seemed to stop extracting with the Emeth's every time I tried for some reason but that could be solved by just deleting the tatie folder and renaming the tatie.wolf.old back to just tatie.wolf.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
How does one get pasted the stage where your facing termination. Is it possible at all?
You're locked in to the bad or good version of it once you reach that point because it's basically how the story ends. There's an achievement that makes it seem like you can turn things around but it's actually just one you'll get while going down the good ending version.

TheLoliRealm

Jan 4, 2022
You're locked in to the bad or good version of it once you reach that point because it's basically how the story ends. There's an achievement that makes it seem like you can turn things around but it's actually just one you'll get while going down the good ending version.
So there's no endless mode?

76zzz29

Aug 12, 2017
So there's no endless mode?
endless mode ? like no event and just being like playing trice a day with chosen kids and buy costless food befor sleeping and doing it again endlessly ?
I mean once you unlocked all good event, all bad event and ... well all events, ther is nothing more to do so I guess no enles mode was intended

76zzz29

Aug 12, 2017
So I've put together an address list of all 18 characters affection ratings. This requires cheat engine however you can change their affection to 10 or -10 whenever you want to go certain routes without much effort.
CE need you to use pointer instead of variable's adress to work from a run to an other 1661940115266.png

Anon42345215

Aug 2, 2018
I understand that we can not directly link to a download for this but can a user explain where to find the WIP English translation? I had errors and was only able to correct it via a WIP English translation someone uploaded.

76zzz29

Aug 12, 2017
well there it is, clean V1.1 patch of the game with size changable's windows and without japanes local (just run the "./sys/game.exe")

to unpack the game, use 7zip, not winrar

Reactions: Kaftein

Kunai200

Oct 9, 2017
well there it is, clean V1.1 patch of the game with size changable's windows and without japanes local (just run the "./sys/game.exe")

to unpack the game, use 7zip, not winrar
Thank you so much for this. was having trouble getting the translation to work this helps a lot

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
How do the actual mechanics in the game work? If you raise or lower your affection (by winning/losing games) with the girls I know you can get past the 'locks' on the relationship tracker and that seems to unlock scenes.

However are the lewd scenes limited to only whatever is behind each lock? E.G. each girl has like 2-5 scenes and thats it? You just reach a lock, get a scene, and thats all that girl has? There seem to be random events too but I don't know if they actually are lewd or just like, slice-of-life stuff.

And then there are endings for each girl for each path, so does that mean if you max out any girl's slider you'll immediately jump to an ending? Because you could do that by just throwing a bunch of minigames and losing in like, a week pretty easy.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
How do the actual mechanics in the game work? If you raise or lower your affection (by winning/losing games) with the girls I know you can get past the 'locks' on the relationship tracker and that seems to unlock scenes.

However are the lewd scenes limited to only whatever is behind each lock? E.G. each girl has like 2-5 scenes and thats it? You just reach a lock, get a scene, and thats all that girl has? There seem to be random events too but I don't know if they actually are lewd or just like, slice-of-life stuff.

And then there are endings for each girl for each path, so does that mean if you max out any girl's slider you'll immediately jump to an ending? Because you could do that by just throwing a bunch of minigames and losing in like, a week pretty easy.
A lot of those random scenes where they're just doing mostly normal stuff are usually necessary to unlock the locked scenes and the game only ends from I can tell once you get a certain number of girls to like or hate you. Which causesa section where you get about 2 weeks to try to finish as much of the girls content as you can or try to stay alive if you're going the food route and then you can choose an individual ending after that section ends.

76zzz29

Aug 12, 2017

actualy, you can just max out every girls in around 10 days, get the forced ending and just force thanks to the magic notebook (by selecting a girl on the last page to chain the event for the girl's ending
also yes, som random slice of life event are needed in order to unnsceal the lock for an ending as ists generaly something that have to happend before as it's mentioned in the H-event
like the one horned oni that need to get the scared of carrot slice of life event befor geting the BJ H-event as it's what started it in the story

Ronnie21093

Jul 3, 2017
Heya. Sorry, I'm extremely late.

The Love and Food routes of Nazuha, Primula, Horobi, Deathroll, Rabbi and Aimy are now translated and playable. I'll try to release smaller patches from now on, like back when I used to translate Milking Farm and Succubus Mama and released a patch everytime I had reached a milestone. I'll focus on those 4 next. See you in September, if they haven't dryfished me by then.
Monster Girl Quest Paradox Part 3 is right around the corner, so I really need to finish translating this game before its release. So you'll get patches more frequently from now on. I know I've been late on oh so many occasions, so my words may lack credibility. But I can assure you that I'll be working on this project every single day from now on until I see this through.
May we meet again.
Hey man, thanks for the work! I just finished Rabbi's love route. Is it silly that during the ending, I initially cried tears of sadness, which were shortly replaced with tears of joy?

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
Hey man, thanks for the work! I just finished Rabbi's love route. Is it silly that during the ending, I initially cried tears of sadness, which were shortly replaced with tears of joy?
In my opinion there are 2 routes that totally destroys. One is Rabbi love route. The other one is Hinako food route. Damn, it's brutal.

s0m3b0dy

Apr 10, 2021
How advanced is the translation? Considering that seeking the translation of this game is literally what drove me to making an account here it'd be a beautiful conclusion to see the game be fully translated.

Reactions: TheLoliRealm