Wolf RPG WIP [WIP Translation] Youmaen: The Magic Academy of Loli Succubi

Spetzghast

Dec 17, 2017
Damn, last online a month ago. Could be they ended up hitting a bump and are avoiding the site so as to not get distracted and keep the nose to the grindstone.

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
yes i hope someone can send out a full save
Years, years ago, even before anyone thought about translating this, I was playing hard to unlock all scenes. However, no matter how hard I struggled, how many times I replayed the game and how much time I spend on japanese forums translating moonrunes I never found a way to unlock 2 scenes - number 7 for Deathroll and number 7 for Rabbi. If you are satisfied with these 2 scenes missing and will direct me to what exact files you need, I will send them to you.

May 29, 2022
Years, years ago, even before anyone thought about translating this, I was playing hard to unlock all scenes. However, no matter how hard I struggled, how many times I replayed the game and how much time I spend on japanese forums translating moonrunes I never found a way to unlock 2 scenes - number 7 for Deathroll and number 7 for Rabbi. If you are satisfied with these 2 scenes missing and will direct me to what exact files you need, I will send them to you.
thank you i will take it

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Does anyone have links to videos on the bad endings? I don't want to be cruel to the girls in order to unlock them

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
Does anyone have links to videos on the bad endings? I don't want to be cruel to the girls in order to unlock them
It is worth to play them yourself. Do not feel bad for being unkind to girls, they will punish you ten times more. Rabbi is the only exception, she is always kind to you no matter what but even her "bad ending" is pretty "good" so discover things for yourself.