Wolf RPG WIP [WIP Translation] Youmaen: The Magic Academy of Loli Succubi

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
I cannot for the life of me figure out how the pole toppling minigame works. (The one with the stick in the sand), no matter what I just take a big chunk of sand out and on my next turn I just lose.

syuuki167

May 29, 2020
Here's tutorial for memory game:
You can find guides to other mini-games on the web or use the in-game explanation
Sry I think there is a misunderstanding. What I mean is I have no idea how process with the story. I don't know how to unlock all cgs. and yes I'm dumb with mini games. Need help with details all entire walkthrough from step 1 to last step.

76zzz29

Aug 12, 2017
Sry I think there is a misunderstanding. What I mean is I have no idea how process with the story. I don't know how to unlock all cgs. and yes I'm dumb with mini games. Need help with details all entire walkthrough from step 1 to last step.
you can just skip (almost) all minigame by using just play watever and play properly (or uncaringly) to increas (or decreas) affection with one specific character. increas/decreas affection of a girl to get event automaticaly trigers on time pass.

enflux

Sep 17, 2021
7Zip dosn't have the option to manualy select japanes to unzip but winrar dosn't work well with 7z files. do not use winrar with my 7z files, winrar isn't suported... also winrar should be long dead for now with theyr never ending month trial
Actually, with windows 7-zip, you can run 7z executable from command line with -mcp=932 switch to correctly extract Japanese encoded .zip files regardless of system locale. As for .7z files, they should extract properly regardless of locale unless filenames were already corrupted before packing.

76zzz29

Aug 12, 2017
good to know of hte 7zip command line.
as for the 7z, I mean winrar dosn't suport it well and I don't use the default configuration to gain maximum space when archiving it and winrar tend not to like it