Wolf RPG WIP [WIP Translation] Youmaen: The Magic Academy of Loli Succubi

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I have done all good ending part, but never had the will to play the bad one yet... do the bad end also ask you which one you want at the end or is it a game over event ?
Yeah, you choose which girl snuffs you, though the achievements seem to suggest that you can die during a draining event as well, if your energy is too low

Also, I feel you man- I only went for one singular bad ending because it appealed to a specific fetish

meanleangreenbean

Jan 29, 2024
Does anyone know why the game refuses to show me any scenes in new game plus, like the bath scene at home? Whenever something should appear like sprites or pictures i get an green error message instead, this also happens with BGM too. Did my files get corrupted during extraction?

76zzz29

Aug 12, 2017
Does anyone know why the game refuses to show me any scenes in new game plus, like the bath scene at home? Whenever something should appear like sprites or pictures i get an green error message instead, this also happens with BGM too. Did my files get corrupted during extraction?
if you used the "original" games files, it's mostely all pictures/audios geting names mesed up (true for moste jap games in zip files)

meanleangreenbean

Jan 29, 2024
So... how do i fix it? I used 7zip for extraction with a japanese locale but after i drop the wolf files on WolfDec i can see the author's names getting messed up in the BGM folder.

meanleangreenbean

Jan 29, 2024
Thanks for the help, unfortunately i'm probably doing something wrong because my files are keep getting corrupted along with EV-pics missing and the author's names getting messed up so i'm just gonna accept my fate and play NG+ like that because i have no idea what's causing this -_-

76zzz29

Aug 12, 2017
Thanks for the help, unfortunately i'm probably doing something wrong because my files are keep getting corrupted along with EV-pics missing and the author's names getting messed up so i'm just gonna accept my fate and play NG+ like that because i have no idea what's causing this -_-
then, just ask me in pm for the patched game, it shouldn't have a problem... but it's torrent format

boythecat

Mar 20, 2023
why how can i fix this i got this bug like alot please anyone help meh i wait like a years just to try the translated

76zzz29

Aug 12, 2017
how did you got it in japanes inside the rar but corupted name once unpacked ?!
anyway here, have the patched game with the japanes filesname fixed.

Key-Ab

Mar 28, 2018
Please try to use 7zip to unzip japanese files WINRAR does NOT SUPPORT japanese language for whatever reason.
I'm sure the issue is that names of important files must have become gibberish.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
what do you mean winrar does not support japanese language it has a japanese encode option to extract gibberish names into normal japanese names

76zzz29

Aug 12, 2017
7Zip dosn't have the option to manualy select japanes to unzip but winrar dosn't work well with 7z files. do not use winrar with my 7z files, winrar isn't suported... also winrar should be long dead for now with theyr never ending month trial