Wolf RPG WIP [WIP Translation] Youmaen: The Magic Academy of Loli Succubi

Kobopadre

Mar 10, 2022
I have just updated my save with everything unlocked (100% scenes, all puzzle images, all magical diary entries, and all the achievements including the secret one)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kylegaming10

Jul 1, 2017
giphy.gif
So the game is fully translate eh? After all this time. It has finally come to an end.
P/s: Apparently the gallery still need to be fix

May 29, 2022
99% Complete!!

" Youmaen translator here.

I ran into some issues with the gallery, so I had to abort the changes I made to it. This means the dev's comments and the description of the scene are untranslated here. I need to find whatever I did wrong, but not tonight. This month for sure, but not tonight.
Apart from that, the game is now fully playable in English. The gallery being untranslated means the English patch is 99% complete, but I'll fix that soon. Also, because I had to abort some changes, this "might" have affected the proofreading. Once I resolve the issue, I'll chase whatever bug or typo I may have left in my wake.
If you ever find an untranslated line or anything like that, don't hesitate and say so, I'll correct that right away. I apologize for the time it took and for delivering a patch that isn't 100% complete, but it is what it is. Anyway, see you soon with a 100% patch! Oh, and be sure to check the Magical Diary when you can. Some events are pretty interesting. "
it's not letting me download it

meanleangreenbean

Jan 29, 2024
The game sends me an error message saying Cannot locate basic info data. Does anybody know how to fix this? I set the locale to japanese, even used an emulator and nothing seems to work..

Nov 24, 2023
I have just updated my save with everything unlocked (100% scenes, all puzzle images, all magical diary entries, and all the achievements including the secret one)

Nice one mate

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
Is there 100% version of tl already? It was supposed to be done till the end of January.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021

What's the gallery image with Deathroll, I think picture #7? Before unlocking it she had different dialogue for it, something like "If you're a really amazing sensei, you'll see this" or something like that.

Kobopadre

Mar 10, 2022
What's the gallery image with Deathroll, I think picture #7? Before unlocking it she had different dialogue for it, something like "If you're a really amazing sensei, you'll see this" or something like that.
You get it in game +.
Just continue the game after getting the true end and try to play with her "outside"

The other scene that you can only get after getting the true end is Rabbi's picture #7 and you will get if you don't trigger any event after getting the true end.

Last edited:

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
You get it in game +.
Just continue the game after getting the true end and try to play with her "outside"

The other scene that you can only get after getting the true end is Rabbi's picture #7 and you will get if you don't trigger any event after getting the true end.
Alright, good to know, thanks for that.
You think anybody will ever upload the food endings? I'm not masochistic enough to go for them, mostly curious about Rabbi's food ending, and maybe Emisu's as well.

Kobopadre

Mar 10, 2022
Alright, good to know, thanks for that.
You think anybody will ever upload the food endings? I'm not masochistic enough to go for them, mostly curious about Rabbi's food ending, and maybe Emisu's as well.
What do you mean?
With my save https://f95zone.to/threads/wip-tran...c-academy-of-loli-succubi.48822/post-12831974 (or with only SaveData50.sav) you will get all endings.
You can replay them in Gallery --> Others

The 7º page replay all Good/True ending and in the 8º page you can replay all food ending.

Aril and Stamatear don't have ending, but if you want to see something like that you can take a look at the official doujin preview in settings --> Special CM where all girls get an extension of their Good/true ending)

Last edited:

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
i'm late but dear god, he did it! the madman actually did it! he survived the curse!

this game is honestly fantastic from the little bit i've played from the previous patches. the characters are super charming and lovable, i like that certain girls form friendships and stuff with each other too-- it's just all so cute. from the bottom of my weird-ass heart, thank you youmaen TL bro. (rokusai and horobi best girls)

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
i'm late but dear god, he did it! the madman actually did it! he survived the curse!

this game is honestly fantastic from the little bit i've played from the previous patches. the characters are super charming and lovable, i like that certain girls form friendships and stuff with each other too-- it's just all so cute. from the bottom of my weird-ass heart, thank you youmaen TL bro. (rokusai and horobi best girls)
Horobi yes, Rokusai... I wish there was more done with her tits. I really wanted to see breastfeeding
My favorites are Horobi, Lanana and shockingly, Hinako.
I loved Ruu's design, but even her Love route+ending, shudder

Reactions: Jjjorougumo

Fuku95

Jul 27, 2023
The game 's 100% translated? Can't find the thread, keep seeing threads not found in links to 4chan.

Claks

Mar 18, 2020
Even with the instructions I still don't get how to patch this game, where do I find the decoder?

76zzz29

Aug 12, 2017
Even with the instructions I still don't get how to patch this game, where do I find the decoder?
was about to post the patched game files, then I was struck by a question... can I post the full game files ?
this game remind me that ther is rule agaist this particular game in some place and I didn't keep tract of all of them
edit: haha, it's one of thous place that dosn't allow this game

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
99% Complete!!

" Youmaen translator here.

I ran into some issues with the gallery, so I had to abort the changes I made to it. This means the dev's comments and the description of the scene are untranslated here. I need to find whatever I did wrong, but not tonight. This month for sure, but not tonight.
Apart from that, the game is now fully playable in English. The gallery being untranslated means the English patch is 99% complete, but I'll fix that soon. Also, because I had to abort some changes, this "might" have affected the proofreading. Once I resolve the issue, I'll chase whatever bug or typo I may have left in my wake.
If you ever find an untranslated line or anything like that, don't hesitate and say so, I'll correct that right away. I apologize for the time it took and for delivering a patch that isn't 100% complete, but it is what it is. Anyway, see you soon with a 100% patch! Oh, and be sure to check the Magical Diary when you can. Some events are pretty interesting. "
So... Is there a 100% version yet?