Wolf RPG WIP [WIP Translation] Youmaen: The Magic Academy of Loli Succubi

RadicalDreamer

Apr 21, 2019
How do you even get the true ending?
It's very hard the first playthrough but possible. Do every 1st heart event you can with the girls that won't end your day, then time the other events in a way that you will delay getting fired by making sure the last event will drain you to end your day or take you to the next day without being fired (like the Weather event from Rokusai) by selecting them in the GTO notebook. Eventually you will hit the firing scene, but you have 14 (really 10) days to finish everyone else. On a new game after completing the game in any way, you can pick up to 30 days I believe which will make it substantially easier.

If you're trying to do it on a first playthrough, make sure you time all your events properly and keep the other girls low affection when working on one girl in case she raises all the other girls up. Once you see that you're about to be fired at end of day no matter what, you can start spamming the events that will take you to the next day to delay it. Hinako should be one of your last big heart events since she'll know when you're getting fired. It took me a few save scumming attempts at weekly intervals to get it down just right, but it is very possible, and there can be some variations in how you do it. There is probably a perfect order to follow but I can't remember it since I kept trying to get all the "end day" events to happen so I wouldn't get fired as long as I could.

Example events that end the day to delay firing scene:
Agnes 2nd heart event (nap time event)
Atfif's 1st heart event (nap time event)
Lanana's 1st heart event (talk to her outside whenever you choose when she is at heart point, a good one to save for delaying firing one more day)
Milty's 1st heart event
Rokusai Weather event (1st heart I believe)
(Etc. space for any others I can think of later)

Last edited:

Ragingpeanut

Oct 28, 2020
Once again big thanks to all the people(especially he who has finished) whom have worked hard and allowed us/me to enjoy this amazing game, truly without all of your efforts and dedication this game would remain unnoticed and forgotten. I know this game was a slenderman of code, so to me who see programming as some kind of wild magic you are miracle workers.

1650264420672.jpg

76zzz29

Aug 12, 2017
I tried translating it few years ago... well no code problem. more like I was not abble to read the text in the editor so I had to guess what text was where and get it in game to read it in JP to then translate it in EN... I did not translated a lot of it and someone had done a beter translation faster than me so I droped it... good to see someone did "finished" the translation.

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
So I am playing the game now and decided to decode the strange book found in the classroom. I never expected to see that name here.
1710031396341.png
It translates to "Book of words. Author is Vinum". And I am sure everyone here knows who Vinum is.
1710031730454.png
"From A to Z".
1710031757271.png
1710031791740.png
"From 1 to 9".

1710031824222.png
This one is obvious.

76zzz29

Aug 12, 2017
So I am playing the game now and decided to decode the strange book found in the classroom. I never expected to see that name here.
View attachment 3427572
It translates to "Book of words. Author is Vinum". And I am sure everyone here knows who Vinum is.
View attachment 3427578
"From A to Z".
View attachment 3427579
View attachment 3427582
"From 1 to 9".

View attachment 3427584
This one is obvious.
I knew about the book, it's used to translate demon's word in event or magic word like "sefrain"...
however I am not cultured on name and actuality so... wher should I look to know about how Vinum is ?

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
I knew about the book, it's used to translate demon's word in event or magic word like "sefrain"...
however I am not cultured on name and actuality so... wher should I look to know about how Vinum is ?
Vinum is a character from Toki's other game, Succubus Prison. Funny thing is Succubus Prison was released AFTER Youmaen.

Reactions: 76zzz29

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
At some point I lost my copy of Youmaen and every download from the normal sites I use are deleted and the torrent isn't being seeded. Now, I would never request someone break the rules of the forum by posting copy here. But I will say that DMs are international waters. hint hint please

Fuku95

Jul 27, 2023
At some point I lost my copy of Youmaen and every download from the normal sites I use are deleted and the torrent isn't being seeded. Now, I would never request someone break the rules of the forum by posting copy here. But I will say that DMs are international waters. hint hint please
A pirate site should not be high and mighty about what translated works gets sent in a DM.

sended to your dm
I could use that DM too.

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
Man, that awkward feeling when Aimy's food ending was way better than her affection ending.
A lot of food endings are good, that's why it's better to do them first and only after love playthrough. In my opinion the best food ending is Hinako's, because it shows how intelligent she is and how everything she was doing was part of her plan.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
A lot of food endings are good, that's why it's better to do them first and only after love playthrough. In my opinion the best food ending is Hinako's, because it shows how intelligent she is and how everything she was doing was part of her plan.
This is only the case if you're a hyper masochist, which I'm not. Hell, even some of the affection endings were too masochistic for me- Aimy's only appealed because it tickled my very specific fetish.

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
This is only the case if you're a hyper masochist, which I'm not. Hell, even some of the affection endings were too masochistic for me- Aimy's only appealed because it tickled my very specific fetish.
By saying "it's good" I don't mean it is appealing to me, it's just very well thought and written. Endings of Rabbi, Hinako or Agnes are way above of endings for Cy, Emeth or Milty in my opinion.

76zzz29

Aug 12, 2017
I have done all good ending part, but never had the will to play the bad one yet... do the bad end also ask you which one you want at the end or is it a game over event ?