• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolf RPG WIP [WIP Translation] Youmaen: The Magic Academy of Loli Succubi

bobularmonky

Nov 8, 2022
99% Complete!!

" Youmaen translator here.

I ran into some issues with the gallery, so I had to abort the changes I made to it. This means the dev's comments and the description of the scene are untranslated here. I need to find whatever I did wrong, but not tonight. This month for sure, but not tonight.
Apart from that, the game is now fully playable in English. The gallery being untranslated means the English patch is 99% complete, but I'll fix that soon. Also, because I had to abort some changes, this "might" have affected the proofreading. Once I resolve the issue, I'll chase whatever bug or typo I may have left in my wake.
If you ever find an untranslated line or anything like that, don't hesitate and say so, I'll correct that right away. I apologize for the time it took and for delivering a patch that isn't 100% complete, but it is what it is. Anyway, see you soon with a 100% patch! Oh, and be sure to check the Magical Diary when you can. Some events are pretty interesting. "

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
Because i need to give toki my money now that the patch is finally done, i've gone and bought the game from dlsite, but trying to patch it following the instructions "drag wolf dec to data folder, drag the contents of patch to data folder, click yes to substitute everything" i still end with a fully japanese game instead of a translated one, HELP

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
99% Complete!!

I ran into some issues with the gallery, so I had to abort the changes I made to it. This means the dev's comments and the description of the scene are untranslated here. I need to find whatever I did wrong, but not tonight. This month for sure, but not tonight.
Apart from that, the game is now fully playable in English. The gallery being untranslated means the English patch is 99% complete, but I'll fix that soon. Also, because I had to abort some changes, this "might" have affected the proofreading. Once I resolve the issue, I'll chase whatever bug or typo I may have left in my wake.
If you ever find an untranslated line or anything like that, don't hesitate and say so, I'll correct that right away. I apologize for the time it took and for delivering a patch that isn't 100% complete, but it is what it is. Anyway, see you soon with a 100% patch! Oh, and be sure to check the Magical Diary when you can. Some events are pretty interesting. "
Love you youmaen anon

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
99% Complete!!

God bless.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
99% Complete!!

You're a god among men, an absolute motherfucking G mate, and props to Tokinogiri for being cool with you TLing it yourself, a lot of JP creators would have had a shitfit.

Reactions: Fuku95

bobularmonky

Nov 8, 2022
I get a black screen when I try and watch Cy's 6th scene in gallery. I'm not sure if it's the save file, but the problem persists when I use an untranslated version.

LineuGod

Dec 16, 2019
This is so crazy! So much dedication even after so much time has passed. But you didn't give up! Amazing, really amazing!

Infireus

Dec 7, 2018
Jumped on to just randomly check if it had recieved a translation at all over the past few years, and I'm amused that it landed just a few days ago. Thanks for your hard work <3

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
looking at the gallery there a part that shows love route spoilers that shows cg but there not even in the gallery are those in the game and are like secret?

Garuru

May 19, 2017
By the way, any idea on how to get to the door in Hinako Rape scene, and how to win a Raca against Lanana?

Trying to get all the achievements, but keep falling these two.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
By the way, any idea on how to get to the door in Hinako Rape scene, and how to win a Raca against Lanana?

Trying to get all the achievements, but keep falling these two.
Winning against Lanana is just hard as balls, but it's possible- I've gotten extremely close. What I do is sprint immediately, and use both index fingers to mash the run buttons instead of using just one hand. The turn is the hardest part.
Does the catgirl that gives you info have any love scenes?
Assuming you're talking about the gossip girl, the answer is no, neither she nor Stamatear have any love/food scenes.

Reactions: Garuru and Fuku95

yodove

Jun 2, 2019
Anyone have this problem with the typing minigames where the text are doubled whenever you type? I can't complete a single one of these.