Wolf RPG WIP [WIP Translation] Youmaen: The Magic Academy of Loli Succubi

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
=Together= seems working on the translation, at least i hope. (their last post was Sep 29)
I dont know how is their progress since i m not supporter, i would be very happy if someone share us the news about their progress.

Reactions: Riviar
Oct 24, 2018
=Together= seems working on the translation, at least i hope. (their last post was Sep 29)
I dont know how is their progress since i m not supporter, i would be very happy if someone share us the news about their progress.
It seems they are translating yume-sama and not youmaen.

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
Ah, i miss read it sorry :/ then just lets pray for this project not dead.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Damn, this game must be cursed.
I still do have some hope, but seeing as Artorian was pretty active before and went completely underground for half a year.. this is pretty much dead, isn't it?
Basically. We have to wait for another guy to translate this and die and then another guy...

Revius

Aug 17, 2017
Basically. We have to wait for another guy to translate this and die and then another guy...
But then they all will have to start over and we'll never get this done. What we need is a well managed group of sacrifices that will take over the work from where there previous guy's left of when they died... Anyone know a few self righteous translators that no one will miss?

Reactions: Riviar and Mistervd

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
But then they all will have to start over and we'll never get this done. What we need is a well managed group of sacrifices that will take over the work from where there previous guy's left of when they died... Anyone know a few self righteous translators that no one will miss?
That's a good idea. With this maybe my grandsons will play this in english.

Flowercat

Jan 4, 2018
If Together does end up doing this later and just goes silent one day, we'll at least know for SURE that trying to translate this game is cursed.

Serifyn

Oct 31, 2019
From what i understand, Together put together a short list of games that were relatively easy to translate as opposed to the longer ones that they normally do. While its certainly possible that they offer up Youmaen again, almost everyone wants to see them translate a game like The Three Charms R instead.

May 10, 2018
Damn, this game must be cursed.
I still do have some hope, but seeing as Artorian was pretty active before and went completely underground for half a year.. this is pretty much dead, isn't it?
Hasn't been half a year yet.
but yeah he has been gone for a long ass time without any sort of news on the translation
But honestly I would wait half a year before I say the translation is dead hands down.
Honestly though if he isn't going to finish it I do hope he atleast gives us a partial of what he has done so far.
Maybe then the next guy that tries to translate this will have a shot at completing it.
If not I would say this game almost deserves a title for the amount of translators that have abandoned translation on it.