Wolf RPG WIP [WIP Translation] Youmaen: The Magic Academy of Loli Succubi

RadicalDreamer

Apr 21, 2019
I was actually thinking of partially translating this since no one has worked on for awhile til I bumped into this thread. Any update or word from them? I would gladly take it up if they have any work done as well.

Oct 24, 2018
I was actually thinking of partially translating this since no one has worked on for awhile til I bumped into this thread. Any update or word from them? I would gladly take it up if they have any work done as well.
I'd say go for it, we haven't seen any activity from OP for almost 5 months. Not sure how far he got with the translation, but if I remember correctly, there is a version which was barely translated a few years ago, could be a good starting point.

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
I fucking love how this thread has gone (minus the fact we don't have yet a translation). Someone should do a hentai game about a cursed PC/game that threats to kill it's owner if they don't finish the translation they're working on lmao.

Aight, now on topic... If =together= isn't planning on translating this anytime soon, sure go for it. At this point for me it's becoming a second musoft waiting game, so anyone that wants to try it's super welcome.

RadicalDreamer

Apr 21, 2019
I think the main reason this translation is so draining, is Wolf games puts text all over the place after you get through the normal non needed common events fluff they have. Even if you machine translate you have to go line by line to ensure there is no errors and one of the mapdata ones is literally 5000+ lines long (attached).

Not to mention a lot of it comes out as gibberish a translator has to edit if you want to understand while also ensuring no errors are present that break the game.

Last edited:
May 10, 2018
so its a machine translation then.
well atleast its edited I guess, but I really hope that chen comes back maybe he can bring this as a christmas present since he was so passionate about it.

Oct 24, 2018
I think the main reason this translation is so draining, is Wolf games puts text all over the place after you get through the normal non needed common events fluff they have. Even if you machine translate you have to go line by line to ensure there is no errors and one of the mapdata ones is literally 5000+ lines long (attached).

Not to mention a lot of it comes out as gibberish a translator has to edit if you want to understand while also ensuring no errors are present that break the game.
yeah, unfortunately wolf games do not make translations easy :c

RadicalDreamer

Apr 21, 2019
Aye, I'll probably just do mainly a machine one/error fix for this one since so many of my friends from other sites just wanted enough English to decipher through what it was like. I may edit some to be more readable. As I said I was just going to do a partial to help out those who have been waiting so long here and on other sites waiting for translation. I actually am doing quite a few translations on other things (under other names) so my time is limited to what I can place here.

If I had more time or if this was an easier game to dig into I could translate it cleaner. But if enough people want it I may start doing it between all my other projects. Not sure minus the ones I see here who really want it. I was hopeful when I saw this thread too before I saw the author suddenly disappeared (hopefully nothing bad happened to them).

• Red Heart
Reactions: luigi the skull
May 10, 2018
Aye, I'll probably just do mainly a machine one/error fix for this one since so many of my friends from other sites just wanted enough English to decipher through what it was like. I may edit some to be more readable. As I said I was just going to do a partial to help out those who have been waiting so long here and on other sites waiting for translation. I actually am doing quite a few translations on other things (under other names) so my time is limited to what I can place here.

If I had more time or if this was an easier game to dig into I could translate it cleaner. But if enough people want it I may start doing it between all my other projects. Not sure minus the ones I see here who really want it. I was hopeful when I saw this thread too before I saw the author suddenly disappeared (hopefully nothing bad happened to them).
Honestly its gonna be like that just wait for a another translator to pick it up together might try it if it isn't already mtled I waited this long for a decent translation and I would rather not have to wait longer just to get a unclean mtl to deter more passionate translators.

RadicalDreamer

Apr 21, 2019
Honestly its gonna be like that just wait for a another translator to pick it up together might try it if it isn't already mtled I waited this long for a decent translation and I would rather not have to wait longer just to get a unclean mtl to deter more passionate translators.
Fair enough, I will probably just distribute it to the friends who wanted in that case. I'm not sure when I will have enough time to pretty it up. Especially since I am currently in talks with Monobeno's company to try to make an official translation which if goes through will completely take over most of my time after current projects as it is a huge undertaking.

I hope the author of this thread comes back or another translator can give it justice!

Oct 24, 2018
Fair enough, I will probably just distribute it to the friends who wanted in that case. I'm not sure when I will have enough time to pretty it up. Especially since I am currently in talks with Monobeno's company to try to make an official translation which if goes through will completely take over most of my time after current projects as it is a huge undertaking.

I hope the author of this thread comes back or another translator can give it justice!
If you do make a machine translation, can I be one of the people you distribute it to? A machine translation is better than no translation at all and I don't know how long it will take for a proper translation to be done.

qwertdewq

Aug 2, 2018
Sorry if i kill some motivation in people to do something but if anyone is interested in mtl you can always play it with textractor. Just made a quick check and it seems like it's working.

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
I have a copy of the partially translated game. I can tell you the intro is almost entirely translated. However, the only storyline that is even partially done is the one with the furry fox girl.