Wolf RPG WIP [WIP Translation] Youmaen: The Magic Academy of Loli Succubi

D

Deleted member 2630045

I'm working on it (started a few days ago). Gimme some time.
I can offer you a decrypted translation version from .
Just message me if you want it.
Edit: Just take it. Maybe you can use something from him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 24, 2020
I can offer you a decrypted translation version from .
Just message me if you want it.
Edit: Just take it. Maybe you can use something from him.
I'm already using the partial translation patch, but it's full of MTL. I'm cleaning that stuff up before attacking the untranslated part of the game.

Revius

Aug 17, 2017
I'm already using the partial translation patch, but it's full of MTL. I'm cleaning that stuff up before attacking the untranslated part of the game.
Would you mind giving us updates in form of partial translations patches? This way we can ensure that the guy that takes over after the game inevitably consumes you won't have to start over from scratch.

Reactions: zorb9009
Feb 24, 2020
Would you mind giving us updates in form of partial translations patches? This way we can ensure that the guy that takes over after the game inevitably consumes you won't have to start over from scratch.
That's what I was planning to do. I'll release the first partial patch after I'm done with 6 girls' Love and Food routes.

D

Deleted member 2630045

I love how everyone is pessimistic about the translation :D

KingBagel

Oct 4, 2017
Maybe...maybe we aren't meant to ever hold this much power, the translators didn't quit THEY WERE TAKEN!!!? (cinematic lightning)

J-V1

May 1, 2018
pessimistic? it's the opposite. i've been saying all along, whoever translates this game should periodically upload what they have done, that way, when they disappear, we'll have whatever portion they translated. same goes for the next translator, and so on. eventually we will get the full translation, no matter how many sacrifices it takes. we're optimistic!

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
pessimistic? it's the opposite. i've been saying all along, whoever translates this game should periodically upload what they have done, that way, when they disappear, we'll have whatever portion they translated. same goes for the next translator, and so on. eventually we will get the full translation, no matter how many sacrifices it takes. we're optimistic!
depends, if what Serifyn said above are true, that would jsut mean that each time we get half of the rest left, which at the end we end up getting infinitely close, but never quite done ;)

J-V1

May 1, 2018
i can live with a 99.9% translation.
if i had to choose something to keep untranslated, i'd say the end credits

D

Deleted member 2630045

Rumor has it that once you are halfway through translating this game, the girls summon you into the game and you become the next teacher/meal.
Not sure if this is heaven or hell.

D

Deleted member 2630045

I love how this game has become infamously cursed to translate
I also tried it. The problem isn't that it's in WOLF RPG (Which no translator likes to work with it in the first place). The whole sentence structure is very hard to translate, if you don't know any japanese. These succubus are talking like... well they talk like first grades. Some of them don't even use Kanji at all and if you don't know the common japanese words you are going to have a hard time.

Serifyn

Oct 31, 2019
If the translator survives, can i suggest showing your gratitude by donating to his Patreon?

Nothing quite says 'Thank you for rescuing me from the eternal suffering of living in a world without translated succubus games' more than sweaty wads of cash.

Last edited:

Revius

Aug 17, 2017
So how long should we wait before declaring him dead...? Im not saying he's already bit the dust Im just curious of how long the internet version of "24 hours before filing a missing person report" is.

• Haha
Reactions: Gummiel