Wolf RPG WIP [WIP Translation] Youmaen: The Magic Academy of Loli Succubi

D

Deleted member 2630045

So how long should we wait before declaring him dead...? Im not saying he's already bit the dust Im just curious of how long the internet version of "24 hours before filing a missing person report" is.
Maybe he already got kidnapped. I also didn't heard anything on 4chan.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
So how long should we wait before declaring him dead...? Im not saying he's already bit the dust Im just curious of how long the internet version of "24 hours before filing a missing person report" is.
The guy is probably dead already.
Just wait 'til May, if he doesn't say anything we'll tell another translator to try and then die. You know how it goes.

Ragingpeanut

Oct 28, 2020
Go, mighty warrior... The kings of enchanted lands are awaiting your victory!
Ride on the wings of wisdom, ride beyond the middle valleys to defeat the Master of chaos in the name of cosmic justice.

Peace and love forever!"

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
I cleaned up most of the MTL parts I've encountered until now, but I still need to translate many scenes and route dialogues before I can drop the first partial patch. I can't give an exact ETA, but I believe a few weeks should do the trick.
I have a copy of a partially translated version I will give you since it might help. The entire intro is done as well as some of the fox girls route. Its not MTL either.

Reactions: purplepower