Wolf RPG WIP [WIP Translation] Youmaen: The Magic Academy of Loli Succubi

mydude22

Oct 13, 2018
How do you patch the game with the partial translation files? It has two folders named "BasicData" and "Translation" and I don't know where to put them.

Revius

Aug 17, 2017
Don't bury me yet, it's just going very slowly because of my part-time job and exam period.
Be it either that you're still alive or that there's a zombie apocalypse happening, I'm glad to see you're still moving. But for the love of Grandfather Nurgle do throw us "still alive and working" twice a month or so. You have to remember that we're probably developing abandonment issues from all the former translators leaving or dying off on us.

Oct 24, 2018
Would be poggers if a king shared a save file with us.
If you're referring to a complete save, I don't think that's even possible
By that I mean that there are some scenes that are literally impossible to get (at least without real japanese knowledge)
It's been a long time, but I remember one where there was a minigame in which you had to use hiragana and it didn't really work correctly with an english keyboard

• Sad
Reactions: CrapLord

DarkRobon

Dec 10, 2018
Here is a full save, I was also told that the save causes things to crash without the exe for some reason so I included it as well.
Edit: Doesn't work with any of the translations, as far as I know, has to be a full Japanese version. I tested it with 1.53 and 1.6 versions and it worked.

Reactions: CrapLord