Wolf RPG WIP [WIP Translation] Youmaen: The Magic Academy of Loli Succubi

zorb9009

Dec 24, 2018
The formatting for the files for this game is wack. I have the MTL done, but I cannot get it to recompile and actually work. I wonder how they did the initial translation patch.

Reactions: MisterTee

zorb9009

Dec 24, 2018
Before I die, here's a MTL of the dialog of the game. It's based off the original game (1.6), so no translated menus and such from the other file. The word wrapping and such also needs work. It works with the save files provided above.
Doing it based the other translated version caused a lot of errors. The .trans file for Translator++ is included, if you want to try your hand at merging with the other or translating more. The files are tagged 'gold' and you just have to tag colors and whitelist them for them to be included in the game injection.

Last edited:

Pudding502

Feb 23, 2020
Before I die, here's a MTL of the dialog of the game. It's based off the original game (1.6), so no translated menus and such from the other file. The word wrapping and such also needs work. It works with the save files provided above.
Doing it based the other translated version caused a lot of errors. The .trans file for Translator++ is included, if you want to try your hand at merging with the other or translating more. The files are tagged 'gold' and you just have to tag colors and whitelist them for them to be included in the game injection.
When using this, all the girls inside the classroom don't do anything. Is that supposed to happen?

Xeapher

Jan 7, 2019
When using this, all the girls inside the classroom don't do anything. Is that supposed to happen?
same here, when I tried to play games on playgroud deathroll affection point always drop and this scene always play,
was there any v1.6 patch available to download ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2017
Getting the speaker's name to display in English was surprisingly difficult to achieve. I can see why so many fallen.

ScreenShot_2021_0918_17_18_58.png

I'm still not 100% on whether I'll try this, I might wait to see if there's any confirmation the others have given up. I feel like I'd need to assemble a couple of people to help with auxiliary stuff like image editing and resolving any technical issues.

vaan21

Feb 19, 2019
Getting the speaker's name to display in English was surprisingly difficult to achieve. I can see why so many fallen.

View attachment 1409869

I'm still not 100% on whether I'll try this, I might wait to see if there's any confirmation the others have given up. I feel like I'd need to assemble a couple of people to help with auxiliary stuff like image editing and resolving any technical issues.
you can try to get in touch to the first one on ulmf since he have provided a link on translation.