3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
funny the workupload download ... ends up being version 1.0 even tho its listed as .80 :rolleyes:

Yoru

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
WALKTHROUGH (v0.80)

3 Big endings:

Ashley's Friend (gallery VII)

Rock -> Apologize -> Let me think about it -> Brings her to school -> Go see them -> Didn't anyone teach you any manners? -> Forget it -> Do not insist -> Watch -> I want you to treat my friend's mother

Diane's Boyfriend (1) (gallery VIII)
Rock -> Apologize -> Let me think about it -> Brings her to school -> Go see them -> Didn't anyone teach you any manners? -> Forget it -> Do not insist -> Watch -> Just a tip -> Diane's quizz (choose "You" at the end of it) -> Talk to Elizabeth -> I don't want anything -> Volunteer -> Fantasize (Blowjob)

"I'm The Boss" (gallery IX)
Rock -> Apologize -> Let me think about it -> Bring her to school -> Go see them -> Didn't anyone teach you any manners? -> Forget it -> Do not insist -> Watch -> Just a tip -> Diane's quiz (choose "You" at the end) -> Talk to Elizabeth -> I don't want anything -> Volunteer -> Let's go

----

2 Medium endings:

Casanova - (gallery VI)

Rock -> Apologize -> Be irresistible -> Smile at her -> Yeah -> What? -> Come -> Fuck her

Elizabeth's teacher - (gallery V)
Rock -> Apologize -> Be irresistible -> Let her go -> Punish you? -> Maybe

----

3 Short endings:

Sex friend with Diane - (gallery II)

Rock -> Apologize -> See through clothes

Bitch Princess - (gallery IV)
Rock -> Apologize -> Be able to become invisible

Fuck the bitch (Ashley ending) - (gallery III)
Rock -> Apologize -> Be irresistible -> Let her go -> What? -> Come

----

3 PREMIUM ENDINGS:

"The virgin" Ashley ending (gallery P. I)

Rock -> Apologize -> Be irresistible -> Smile at her -> Yeah -> What? -> Come -> Go see Ashley

Diane's Boyfriend (2) (gallery P. III)
Rock -> Apologize -> Let me think about it -> Brings her to school -> Go see them -> Didn't anyone teach you any manners? -> Forget it -> Do not insist -> Watch -> Just a tip -> Diane's quizz (choose "You" at the end of it) -> Talk to Elizabeth -> I don't want anything -> Volunteer -> Fantasize (Anal scene)

Genie's ending (gallery P. II)
Rock -> Apologize -> Free you

NaughertyMista

Aug 24, 2020
I remember playing the original version with three endings and liking it, I'm kinda dissapointed that it just became another lazy slop of ai generated images. At least put the "ai cg" tag on it man

• Angry
Reactions: battali0n and Yoru

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
$10 per version update for all features? In an indie beta game? Seems a bit steep. Most indie games are $10-$30 for the complete experience. I could see $30 at most for a finished title. Or I could see a $2/month subscription for premium updates. $10 per update is overkill.

Yoru

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
$10 per version update for all features? In an indie beta game? Seems a bit steep. Most indie games are $10-$30 for the complete experience. I could see $30 at most for a finished title. Or I could see a $2/month subscription for premium updates. $10 per update is overkill.
Please refer to my previous message.

If you purchase the game for $10, you won't need to spend any more money. It's a one-time payment that grants you access to all the Premium new content and features that will be added.

Spending $10 per month is more like embarking on a journey together, with many more rewards along the way and being part of our community.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Please refer to my previous message.

If you purchase the game for $10, you won't need to spend any more money. It's a one-time payment that grants you access to all the Premium new content and features that will be added.

Spending $10 per month is more like embarking on a journey together, with many more rewards along the way and being part of our community.
If that is indeed the case then I'll apologize, withdraw my comment and purchase immediately. Which platform does this work on? It was my understanding that if I buy on itch or whatever, I get unlimited access to this particular version (v.80) and when the next update comes up (.v90 or whatever), that's a different purchase.

Yoru

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
It was my understanding that if I buy it, I get unlimited access to this particular version (v.80) and when the next update comes up (.v90 or whatever), that's a different purchase.
When buying it, you permanently keep your products. You will be allowed to update the game as long as the dev allows it. (And I allow it.)

No need to remove your post, if it can help people understand how it works, that's a good thing.

EEHop

Dec 27, 2019
To clarify, out of the 155 backgrounds and illustrations in the game, ONLY 2 backgrounds and 5 illustrations were created using AI. I want to assure you that I have no plans to continue using AI for future updates, and we haven't utilized it for several months now. It was a time when AI was popular, and I wanted to experiment with it, but it no longer interests me for many reasons.
Oh, well, can you remove the IA stuff? not only because it came out like out of nowhere and is a different artstyle, but also because is REALLY BAD IA, like just look at this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

among others

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes