3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Wishes-0.85
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
Please refer to my previous message.

If you purchase the game for $10, you won't need to spend any more money. It's a one-time payment that grants you access to all the Premium new content and features that will be added.

Spending $10 per month is more like embarking on a journey together, with many more rewards along the way and being part of our community.
I actually considered purchasing the game but I have no Paypal account nor do I want one. Please setup a Debit or credit card vendor account.

Yoru

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I actually considered purchasing the game but...
I would love to.
Itch initially blocked the payout method, then shadowbanned our entire page with all the games. I don't know if it's going to last indefinitely, after a month of waiting, I have no response from them :cautious:

Sincerely sorry about this, I am working on it.

Yoru

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
New release, Wishes v0.90 is now live!

v0.90 changelog:

• +8k words
  • New HAREM Route! (True Ending #1)
  • 4 High-quality new animations!
  • including 14 animated variations
Please enjoy!

Our income has been halved recently due to a platform, which I won't mention, shadowbanning us. Wishes has lost a lot of visibility, but we're doing our best. Incredible animations have been created for this new release, which took a long time to accomplish. So please, share us everywhere and consider supporting us!!

powbe2le

Jan 25, 2021
Please refer to my previous message.

If you purchase the game for $10, you won't need to spend any more money. It's a one-time payment that grants you access to all the Premium new content and features that will be added.

Spending $10 per month is more like embarking on a journey together, with many more rewards along the way and being part of our community.
So i previously subscribed to have the premium version for the previous version, so how do i get access to the premium stuff in this version?

Reactions: BadIdea102

Yoru

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
So i previously subscribed to have the premium version for the previous version, so how do i get access to the premium stuff in this version?
You can DM me here or on Discord if you (and anyone else) have questions.

hth2m1

May 28, 2018
Replace script.rpy in the /game directory with this version to unlock the premium scenes

You might also need to delete script.rpyc before you relaunch the game, not 100% sure if that's necessary. Just back them both up first to be safe.

mikeboss82

Jan 19, 2023
New release, Wishes v0.90 is now live!

v0.90 changelog:

• +8k words
  • New HAREM Route! (True Ending #1)
  • 4 High-quality new animations!
  • including 14 animated variations
Please enjoy!

Our income has been halved recently due to a platform, which I won't mention, shadowbanning us. Wishes has lost a lot of visibility, but we're doing our best. Incredible animations have been created for this new release, which took a long time to accomplish. So please, share us everywhere and consider supporting us!!
how do you get to the True Ending?

Hentai Dino

Jul 2, 2019
Replace script.rpy in the /game directory with this version to unlock the premium scenes

You might also need to delete script.rpyc before you relaunch the game, not 100% sure if that's necessary. Just back them both up first to be safe.
How do I download this?

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes