• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

KATOLINE

Sep 30, 2020
Well it seems to be mostly decent but unfortunately 50% of the content is locked behind a pay wall. I've never really understood why some greedy devs think that is the best way to operate but it is what it is. People will support you if you release decent content. Trying to force that support is probably more of a detriment than anything. I can only speak for myself but I doubt I am in the minority. When I saw the 2nd pay wall locked scene I stopped playing and I highly doubt I will waste my time with it in the future.

Teraknight

Aug 15, 2020
I downloaded from Mega the PC version but why does it say WishesRegular-1.0-pc.zip I thought it is version 0.75 and well it seems there is a Patreon version of the game if its called Regular here.

Reactions: Logber

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong!

Screenshot 2023-05-18 090544.png

Screenshot 2023-05-18 090555.png

Screenshot 2023-05-18 090608.png

Screenshot 2023-05-18 090629.png

We've got the flat animation style cell-shaded look for the initial three classmates, then take a hard right for the teacher. We got that soft air-brushed look that has now become synonymous with AI generated work, with the character in a pose that hides their hands from discerning eyes. Still not convinced? I got you fam...

Starting use of SPOILER tags for the sake of courtesy and keeping post length in check.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here we see the debut of the hand, and it is mangled. The hair (I think?) is now draped over the shoulders and looping back up and around? Also this isn't an avatar over a background, this is a new bespoke background only ever used for this shot. So instead of being an overlay, this is all a unified composition. Now compare this take on the classroom, with it's different lighting and soft mushy edges that struggle keeping perspective? Yeah, that's AI. Need more evidence?

Here's another one-off bespoke shot between the teacher and one of the other girls. Can you guess which one just from looking at her? No, you can't, cause the girl pictured here lacks both the pigtails of Ashley and the twin tails with ribbons of Elizabeth. It is actually supposed to be Elizabeth, but that's clearly not what she looks like. Plus, look at the background. More soft, mushy, airbrush looking stuff that looks okay if you squint at it from a distance, but falls apart if you look at it too closely. Now the earlier background stills looked good and hand drawn, with had edges and good perspective lines. But that's not the case here. Although even the filler background location images also got offloaded to AI as well.

Check the hard edges, and notice just how soft and how often they curve for no reason. Check the railing above the 'SUME' sign, and see what a mangled mess it made of a vertical bar fence. The shading clearly shows that the sun should be somewhere over to the back and right of the viewer, but then what is that peeking out from behind the building straight ahead? Have we been transported to an alternative universe where the solar system has two suns? Still not convinced? Okay, check this shit out...

TL;DR - This game 1,000% needs the 'AI CG' tag.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong!

View attachment 2631093

View attachment 2631095

View attachment 2631096

View attachment 2631098

We've got the flat animation style cell-shaded look for the initial three classmates, then take a hard right for the teacher. We got that soft air-brushed look that has now become synonymous with AI generated work, with the character in a pose that hides their hands from discerning eyes. Still not convinced? I got you fam...

Starting use of SPOILER tags for the sake courtesy and keeping post length in check.

Here we see the debut of the hand, and it is mangled. The hair (I think?) is now draped over the shoulders and looping back up and around? Also this isn't an avatar over a background, this is a new bespoke background only ever used for this shot. So instead of being an overlay, this is all a unified composition. Now compare this take on the classroom, with it's different lighting and soft mushy edges that struggle keeping perspective? Yeah, that's AI. Need more evidence?

Here's another one-off bespoke shot between the teacher and one of the other girls. Can you guess which one just from looking at her? No, you can't, cause the girl pictured here lacks both the pigtails of Ashley and the twin tails with ribbons of Elizabeth. It is actually supposed to be Elizabeth, but that's clearly not what she looks like. Plus, look at the background. More soft, mushy, airbrush looking stuff that looks okay if you squint at it from a distance, but falls apart if you look at it too closely. Now the earlier background stills looked good and hand drawn, with had edges and good perspective lines. But that's not the case here. Although even the filler background location images also got offloaded to AI as well.

Check the hard edges, and notice just how soft and how often they curve for no reason. The shading clearly shows that the sun should be somewhere over to the back and right of the viewer, but then what is that peeking out from behind the building straight ahead? Have we been transported to an alternative universe where the solar system has two suns? Still not convinced? Okay, check this shit out...

TL;DR - This game 1,000% needs the 'AI CG' tag.
the brown shirt babe doesn't belong

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021

v0.75 Changelog:

- New audio!
- New scenes with Diane are dubbed!

v0.70 PREMIUM Changelog:

choice: "Let me think about it" (Harem route) ->
- Diane's quizz - Diane's bench scene - Diane's kiss - Diane (blowjob scene) +6k words
+PREMIUM Diane (anal scene)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Wishes-0.75
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
Is the 75, incorrect link in pc suppose to be regular 75 or the premium 75? Cause if its the free regular one ill just dl from source if its the premium i hope someone fixes

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes