3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
How does the two first choices affect the story? Also, there's apparently a sixth gallery page, but everytime you try it the game crashes.
Besides some different voice lines nothing.

Rock Paper Scissors - Nothing
Apologize or Not - Nothing

Selecting which wish does branch off.

Yoru

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Wishes v0.20 is out now!

This version is considered "beta", Elizabeth's anal scene needs more work. (few sounds don't work)

changelog:
New scene with Elizabeth:

- totally dubbed
- blowjob scene
- anal scene
- somehow "animated"

An exclusive scene for Patrons who support for $10 and more:

- Exclusive Diane scene (not yet dubbed, it will be done in the next version)

-------

I spent a lot of time trying to get Elizabeth's scene in sync, it took longer than I imagined.
I will try to balance this scene even more with the next version but mainly I will work on Ashley's next scene.

After that, I don't know, it depends on the support I have on Patreon. I'll probably do a Kickstarter next month if I can.
Please enjoy this new version of the game!

Yoru

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
How does the two first choices affect the story? Also, there's apparently a sixth gallery page, but everytime you try it the game crashes.
Thanks for the report, I'm working on it! This will be fixed for the next version of the game

Besides some different voice lines nothing.

Rock Paper Scissors - Nothing
Apologize or Not - Nothing

Selecting which wish does branch off.
We'll finish the second wish and then we'll work on it. I want every choice to bring some importance to the story, but first I focus on Diane's next scene then Ashley's (and probably the genie too) and right after that I'll add some depth to the story

Reactions: AlexaSky

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
Thanks for the report, I'm working on it! This will be fixed for the next version of the game

We'll finish the second wish and then we'll work on it. I want every choice to bring some importance to the story, but first I focus on Diane's next scene then Ashley's (and probably the genie too) and right after that I'll add some depth to the story
While minor "presplash_background.png" and "presplash_foreground.png" are in the wrong place for pc. Instead of being in the root folder they should be in the "game" folder for them to work properly.

epx

Aug 24, 2021
I am very interested in this game, but it is going slowly.
I already played the first version and I liked it a lot, let's see how it progresses.

Thank you.

Gb6g5g

Feb 12, 2022
Dude you are a freaking lyer first you discord link isn’t working then v0.30 isn’t out and it’s the 29

Yoru

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
A new version is out, hope you will enjoy it!
If ever our game interests you, feel free to , it would help us a lot.
FYI I plan to do a Kickstarter for the next release.

v0.30 changelog:

- Diane scene on the table (not dubbed in this version)

Not much more for now in this version, but you can enjoy a new scene with Diane.

No reviews on it yet?
Too bad, right?
I would love to read your reviews guys.

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Art looks great but i have a question: sex scenes are properly (not 2-3 pictures static animations i mean) animated? Or we have only pictures?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: junior20000
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes