3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Yoru

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
sinran987654321
I just read your review.
Wow. I really like your vision of things, and I can say that I will re-read your advice for the future.
I don't know if Elizabeth is my favorite, in fact I think my favorite is Diane - just like you. Anyway, I have the feeling that you understand them well.
I'm sorry if I can't make a long post like yours to answer you, but know that I really enjoyed reading you.

alex211
Thanks very much!
I will try to improve myself on the scenario and on the characters. I intend to release more regularly once I've done a Kickstarter to finance the game, because currently it's rather difficult given the means I have.
I'm glad you enjoyed the game.

I really enjoyed reading these reviews, I hope to have more soon.

Feb 3, 2020
sinran987654321
I just read your review.
Wow. I really like your vision of things, and I can say that I will re-read your advice for the future.
I don't know if Elizabeth is my favorite, in fact I think my favorite is Diane - just like you. Anyway, I have the feeling that you understand them well.
I'm sorry if I can't make a long post like yours to answer you, but know that I really enjoyed reading you.

alex211
Thanks very much!
I will try to improve myself on the scenario and on the characters. I intend to release more regularly once I've done a Kickstarter to finance the game, because currently it's rather difficult given the means I have.
I'm glad you enjoyed the game.

I really enjoyed reading these reviews, I hope to have more soon.
Good luck to you, man. I hope your final version would be a success for you popularity and financially wise.

I'll be happily waiting for your future updates!

I don't know but hope these other games might help you with references for creating scenes/scenerios, behaviours for your game in the future:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
^ I hope they are helpful for you.

Last edited:

Yoru

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
New release of the game!

Wishes v0.35 Public version

and
Wishes v0.50 PREMIUM

v0.35 changelog:
- Diane scene on the table

- Page VI of the gallery has been fixed.
- Diane's scene is dubbed, you can finally hear her delicious and sexy voice!
- a few modifications for Elizabeth's scene, slightly improved animation

v0.50 Premium Version changelog:
  • +new Exclusive scene with the Genie!
    - includes v0.40 Premium scene: (Exclusive) Ashley scene!

Thank you all for your support, please enjoy this new version of the game! ♥

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Why tag for large tits when there is a cute small tits girl? Either don't put that into the tag or also add the small tits I almost skipped it until I saw the cute girl and not only those with overly large ugly fat blobs.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Why tag for large tits when there is a cute small tits girl? Either don't put that into the tag or also add the small tits I almost skipped it until I saw the cute girl and not only those with overly large ugly fat blobs.
Per the tag guidelines:
Big Tits [Used when a character's bust is disproportionately big.]
it only means some character(s) have large breasts, not necessarily all of them. There is no tag for "Small Tits" so by asking to have that added you are asking for impossible.

Reactions: lawislaw

lawislaw

Dec 29, 2017
Per the tag guidelines:

it only means some character(s) have large breasts, not necessarily all of them. There is no tag for "Small Tits" so by asking to have that added you are asking for impossible.
and thats, why we need it! I don't want to end at loli content... (for my taste disgusting) .. i just want "normal" or "small sized" breasts. Why don't we have tags for that?

Molitar has a point here. If you are disgusted from unnormal monster breasts.. you sometimes even skip titles throuch the search engine... so many have this kink.. you see it in allmoust 2/3 of the games.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Wishes [v0.70] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 55mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:
Reactions: MidwestKai

Katsui

Nov 30, 2017
I sincerely hope the AI generated stuff for the teacher is placeholder work... I really like this game and don't want it to be another AI samey soup game. but the ashley scene being AI as well has me concerned, can you inform us on whether this will be a thing going forward so I could know whether to keep following this project or not?

Yoru

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Hey guys, I hope you enjoy the new version of Wishes!
I will respond to a few of you.

Wishes [v0.60] Unofficial Android Port
There is an official version on Android now.
It's available on itch and I'll see if we can add it here as well.

I sincerely hope the AI generated stuff for the teacher is placeholder work... I really like this game and don't want it to be another AI samey soup game. but the ashley scene being AI as well has me concerned, can you inform us on whether this will be a thing going forward so I could know whether to keep following this project or not?
Rest assured, I don't plan to continue with AI art for the rest of the game.
Maybe, and I mean "maybe" I'll add an illustration or two with the help of an AI. But I'm not a fan of it myself.
If I still use it, it would just be because of our actual budget.

I plan to make animations for the next scenes!

Is futanari going to be added (I hope it is)? Noticed one in the sig of the developer, which is why I'm asking.
Yes, a Futanari scene may be planned. Don't tell others.

I take the opportunity to link to my Patreon, because it really helps us for the continuation of the game especially right now.
I would like to be able to continue voice-acting and doing animations, so if you have a penny or two, it's over here:

Katsui

Nov 30, 2017
Hey guys, I hope you enjoy the new version of Wishes!
I will respond to a few of you.

There is an official version on Android now.
It's available on itch and I'll see if we can add it here as well.

Rest assured, I don't plan to continue with AI art for the rest of the game.
Maybe, and I mean "maybe" I'll add an illustration or two with the help of an AI. But I'm not a fan of it myself.
If I still use it, it would just be because of our actual budget.

I plan to make animations for the next scenes!

Yes, a Futanari scene may be planned. Don't tell others.

I take the opportunity to link to my Patreon, because it really helps us for the continuation of the game especially right now.
I would like to be able to continue voice-acting and doing animations, so if you have a penny or two, it's over here:

Thank you for the prompt response, i really appreciate the clarity on the matter, i understand art work is expensive and time consuming so for some AI is all they can work with, but i definitely don't particularly enjoy it, keep up the good work!

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes