3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK this is so average.

Art 3/5 (static drawing is decent. animation is a joke it's the old lazy person does not move at all whole body is moved)
Sound 1/5 (voices are English and really bad. Music only plays short duration. Unable to mute voice)
Story 1/5 (get a single wish than just start fucking girls. It's just bad)

Rating 2/5. I deleted it after second girl it's just boring and voice grated on me and could not disable.

Yoru

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
V0.70 is now live!

CG Diane bj 01-3.png

v0.70 Changelog:

choice: "Let me think about it" (Harem route) ->

- Diane's quizz
- Diane's bench scene
- Diane's kiss
- Diane (blowjob scene)
+6k words

Please tell me what you think about it so far!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Wishes-0.70
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
I like the the art, good job and good luck with you game. I will come back here in five years.

Yoru

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I like the the art, good job and good luck with you game. I will come back here in five years.
Thanks, friend. See you again in 5 years. (The game will be finished before next year, or about the middle of next year at the latest.)

Getting virus warnings on this one
It's a false positive, it happens all the time.
If you don't trust me,
Feel free to make a review here, on itch or Newgrounds and give some good ratings. It gives strength to us developers.

Peace out✌

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I see no animations tag, missing tag? Any future plans to add them? I'll most likely try the game in an update or 3 once there's an android version :p & ik animations add like double the workload but if your project gains traction hopefully it's in your considerations, as imho they (if done well) can really bump the quality/ fan base up a few notches. I hope this VN finds success, good luck !!

Yoru

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I see no animations tag, missing tag? Any future plans to add them? I'll most likely try the game in an update or 3 once there's an android version :p & ik animations add like double the workload but if your project gains traction hopefully it's in your considerations, as imho they (if done well) can really bump the quality/ fan base up a few notches. I hope this VN finds success, good luck !!
THANKS!
We started doing real animations for the last two scenes. It may still be missing a few frames but we are making great progress in this area.

Update android port
I'll do that for the next version. (new scenes will be dubbed in version 0.75)

Art looks awesome, but I read animations are quite bad, I gues gotta pass this one...
There was no real animation when people said that. It was static-animated.
We added a few frames for the last scenes. Please give the game a chance and tell me what YOU think about it

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
THANKS!
We started doing real animations for the last two scenes. It may still be missing a few frames but we are making great progress in this area.

I'll do that for the next version. (new scenes will be dubbed in version 0.75)

There was no real animation when people said that. It was static-animated.
We added a few frames for the last scenes. Please give the game a chance and tell me what YOU think about it
Thanks for letting me know, and are you considering remake the old/bad animations after progressing enough in animation area?

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
Wishes [v0.70] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 55mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

1. You know that download link DOESN'T WORK.
2. Why not paste the URL of your blog page here? From where people can REALLY DOWNLOAD stuff.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
1. You know that download link DOESN'T WORK.
2. Why not paste the URL of your blog page here? From where people can REALLY DOWNLOAD stuff.
I've added my blog a few times, but I think the moderators removed it and I haven't added it since.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes