Nynox

Dec 29, 2018
I'm probably just dumb, but is there a way to walk faster? I'd rather only crawl to the next demon lord if he actually wants me to...

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Anyone get problems from 7zip? Warning:There are some data after the end of the payload data...Unexpected end of data...wtf
Since people with WinRAR claim it works just fine for them, might be time for you to update 7-Zip - I just tried the v19 I had installed, unpacked without any errors.

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
Trying a 3D pseudo-remake of the first game 3 days ago, I was recalling that the first game was pretty awesome (compared to the 3D remake), and it would be great to play another work of the same Developer.
And today I see my wish come true! :)

RM

May 25, 2017
Started it up, there's no "run" option listed in the controls, so I guess you get this horrendous walking speed? I opened cheat engine and turned on speed hacks, lets see if that helps.

Edit: Hmm, trying out 2.0 speed or 1.5 speed just causes freezes whenever you move areas. Shit.
Edit 2: Even 1.3 speed freezes it up.

Last edited:

sosatsuka105

Aug 30, 2019
Don't waste your time on this game - this is the worst game design I've ever seen. It doesn't have any gameplay other than walking, picking up items and shooting. The walking speed is so slow you'll spend 15 minutes to get from one end of the map to another. Portals are random and janky until you deliver an item to a guy. It's not obvious where the barons' chambers are and what outfit you need to enter them. Inquisition is a joke, if you run in the opposite direction it'll never reach you. As a cherry on top, I got stuck in a place with doors and tentacles with no obvious way out.

Seriously, the only good (with a bit of a stretch) thing in this game is animations. If you really want the animations, just download a gallery save instead.

DrTowel

Sep 24, 2020
For all those asking for a FULL SAVE or FULL GALLERY UNLOCKED.
Just open the goddamn video file and boom, you're ready to fap.

Aleroth

Jul 12, 2017
Anyone else notice that there are NPCs missing? The Wolf, the tree and the spider are straight up gone for me thus completely blocking off any progression.

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes