DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
Total crap and waste of 2.5 GB of space ...
I mean come on you make crappy game with crappy soundtrack at least make the MC be able to run FFS !!!

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
View attachment 1344862 got angel ending ( i think ) but still miss 2cg anyone know how to get it pls
This may be a bit late, but the first CG missing in that screenshot is indeed Angel. The other one, at the bottom, is Fat Cook.
For that, go to the forest and use the phone booth repeatedly. Eventually the receiver will get added to your inventory. Go to the black and white area and enter the house. You can now walk past the Baron's TV.
For the video fuck the monster that appears.
If you shoot it, you get a bottle of poison that looks like milk. You can probaby guess who you can kill with that so he stops bothering you ;)

Reactions: GGH

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Can anyone share the save file again? I can't download the one above
Many thanks~
Honestly, you *should* be able to manage a click and then click again scenario... How the eff can you not download it, exactly?

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
my potato cant play this smooth
My laptop isn't great but I can run AC Unity at med/high at 35 fps, I can run Paralogue at 25-30 maxed out. It's really weird that THIS is the game my laptop can't run, aninmations freeze quite often.

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
You are missing some files there:
resources.pak
STEAM_APPID.txt
v8_context_snapshot.bin
WH2.exe (the one you use to launch the game)

Did your download perhaps get interrupted and when you extracted the game from the zip/rar/whatever, you didn't get everything?

You also seem to be missing some folders:
Prof
swiftshader
video

NathCoal

Mar 4, 2021
i'll assume it was interrupted, i redownloaded and everything is there, thanks for telling me what was missing

DualElites

Mar 15, 2018
Hmm... I have everything what I need to play this game, all files, etc. But if I klick to start the WH2.exe, nothing happens

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes