VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
Can we update this post please OP? They already released two DLCs and updated the main game.

DLC 1:
DLC 2:

Reactions: minemaster and S~B

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
Meh, just bought the game, finished every single part of the DLC, Lost in paintings with 16 new scenes and refunded it after 80 minutes. I have to say, this game was one of those perfect ones to get rid of that "itch", a niche title.

Yet, this DLC somehow managed to reduce its value and I found the content to be very bland this time. Idea was original but execution was too lazy, the quality is HALF the one from the original game (The one called Witch Halloween, not this one).

I know you are as curious as I am to see the new things but I am afraid it might be a big let down for you too.
Oh, by the way, the second DLC, which is free by the way, is actually just a few images and 2 concept videos that is downloaded separately into the folder. Those who are curious can find them here, I have posted the Zippyshare link below.

Witch 2 Hell Adventure cradle of the first game DLC

Reactions: Pawblosky and ys77

S~B

Nov 27, 2017
lol thanks, I don't think this thread sees much traffic other than a few supporters. Besides the point, can you guys source where TDT gets his animations? I know for sure the wolf scene is from PinkPeach's Necromancy - Emily's Escape, and the Pinhead ending and the library keykeeper scene with the paper golem is from Project QT. Ideas on the others?

S~B

Nov 27, 2017
Also by the look of things, this Jester's Theater Museum, which has yet to have a release date, may just turn out to be a copy of WhitePeach's new release... I think TDT's getting a little lazy as of late.
1642741814651.png 1642741861236.png

Reactions: Mister Wake

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
Also by the look of things, this Jester's Theater Museum, which has yet to have a release date, may just turn out to be a copy of WhitePeach's new release... I think TDT's getting a little lazy as of late.
View attachment 1608304 View attachment 1608305
Ah, yeah it seems like that at first, but in TDT's previous games, characters similar to this one were already used. There may be a case of being inspired, but I doubt it is a "copy".

Oh and, bump to the topic, we still need the update for the last DLC and patches.

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
How s it that to this day the mega link is yet to be fixed?
Don't get me wrong the game looks interesting but the idea of downloading 2.5 G for hours doesn't appeal to me....

Reactions: Beats9821

cam1126

Feb 5, 2019
So i cant beat this game, ive played it a few times and the game will randomly have some monsters show up and then in another it wont be there. like the dog in the snow area, one game its there but in another its not. any ideas?

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
Yeah, it is buggy like that. Seems the game starts breaking down after a bit and monsters stop working.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
So i cant beat this game, ive played it a few times and the game will randomly have some monsters show up and then in another it wont be there. like the dog in the snow area, one game its there but in another its not. any ideas?
if you fuck the dog he banish, also when the cullingtime begin when the inquisition attack they dissapear, could be a bug too

cam1126

Feb 5, 2019
if you fuck the dog he banish, also when the cullingtime begin when the inquisition attack they dissapear, could be a bug too
I got that part, but my problem is if i play one game half the dudes that should be there are not there. Its like a 50/50 of the game loading them in or not.

S~B

Nov 27, 2017
Hey guys, I don't know where else to post about TDT stuff... bit the bullet and subbed to him. We just have to be patient, he's working on all three of these games that look promising! Of course, we'll have the spin-off first, then Code: Pandora which looks really nice, then Witch Halloween 3. Among the videos was Iron Disco 2 as well. I will get them to you guys!
Side note: still no update to main post for DLC? There were a couple of DLC videos, but I don't know if that's a all of them.
Thank you fans who have been around and keeping the TDT threads active!

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
Hey guys, I don't know where else to post about TDT stuff... bit the bullet and subbed to him. We just have to be patient, he's working on all three of these games that look promising! Of course, we'll have the spin-off first, then Code: Pandora which looks really nice, then Witch Halloween 3. Among the videos was Iron Disco 2 as well. I will get them to you guys!
Side note: still no update to main post for DLC? There were a couple of DLC videos, but I don't know if that's a all of them.
Thank you fans who have been around and keeping the TDT threads active!
You sir, are a hero! Good to know there is development going on. F95 is sadly a bit passive on TDT updates, the main thread still lacks the DLCs and the updates. I mean, I do have them on steam and I can share the files here gladly, but the cracking would have to be done by someone else. Alternatively, for a more "gallery" approach, I can just simply upload the "videos" folder of the new DLC, assuming it exists just like it does for the main game.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
You sir, are a hero! Good to know there is development going on. F95 is sadly a bit passive on TDT updates, the main thread still lacks the DLCs and the updates. I mean, I do have them on steam and I can share the files here gladly, but the cracking would have to be done by someone else. Alternatively, for a more "gallery" approach, I can just simply upload the "videos" folder of the new DLC, assuming it exists just like it does for the main game.
You may want to give these two threads a try. Would love to see dem new content. Thx for keeping hope alive! :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/im-on-the-hunt-for-drm-games.17899/
https://f95zone.to/threads/drm-removal-tool.40612/

Reactions: S~B

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
Alternatively, for a more "gallery" approach, I can just simply upload the "videos" folder of the new DLC, assuming it exists just like it does for the main game.
Nothing is better than a juicy steak.
The gallery approach is better than nothing.
The gallery upload would be better than a juicy steak.

Reactions: S~B
2.30 star(s) 9 Votes