Nightmare800

Sep 17, 2020
This looks pretty good, finally a good upload.

EDIT: Well , looks can be deceiving it seems. The game looks great, but the animation is extremely mediocre. I've seen 100MB flash games with better animations and actual fluid physics. The main character for some reason constantly stares at the camera during the sex scenes (not sure why, the intimacy is the point to a good sex scene, the developer should take note from KooooNSoft) and they also have very little progresson and variation to them.

The game is not THAT awful, it's just painfully mediocre.

EDIT 2: The art style seemed familiar to me, so I did some searching and found out that this is from the same company as Iron Disco, which was also a disaster as far as sex content goes. I feel like they should drop the smut and focus on platformers they are obviously interested in developing more.

Last edited:

Nightmare800

Sep 17, 2020
The animations are halfway decent, it's a shame it's such a mind-numbing walking simulator. :(
I wasn't really impressed at all honestly, I've seen better animations in JSK and KooooNSoft games, which blow this thoroughly out of the water. The creators make smut but seem incredibly disinterested about it.

cam1126

Feb 5, 2019
anyone running into a problem where the monsters just dont appear? like they should be there, you hear them but they arent and you cant interact with it

Last edited:

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The game seems bugged af I can only talk once to each npc choose between pleasure or trade does someone have a guide ? btw if you get catched 3 times by the red guy while being chased its game over.

Aleroth

Jul 12, 2017
The game seems bugged af I can only talk once to each npc choose between pleasure or trade does someone have a guide ? btw if you get catched 3 times by the red guy while being chased its game over.
You are supposed to trade items from them to unlock outfits. These outfits act as keys to baron locations and progression. When you obtain the outfit it gives you a hint where to use it (they are pretty on the nose). Just make a lap around the map and interact with everything that isn't an NPC to pick up the items, and then just another run for the trade, or you can teleport. Most of the NPC are right next to one of the ports. And when you have the outfit just circle around and you will see the map actively change (areas glowing etc.), also as a small tip the camera zooms out when you are close to one of the baron entrances.

Reactions: GGH

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ok i found some guide on the net :

if anyone is looking for a cg save here is mine i'm still missing some cg tho you are welcome if anyone have a full cg save.

Reactions: baged

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
You are supposed to trade items from them to unlock outfits. These outfits act as keys to baron locations and progression. When you obtain the outfit it gives you a hint where to use it (they are pretty on the nose). Just make a lap around the map and interact with everything that isn't an NPC to pick up the items, and then just another run for the trade, or you can teleport. Most of the NPC are right next to one of the ports. And when you have the outfit just circle around and you will see the map actively change (areas glowing etc.), also as a small tip the camera zooms out when you are close to one of the baron entrances.
yes though the fucking them way is faster :^)

Trying to use cheat engine to regain morals :^)

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
For those worried about their browser privacy after reading 10mmuser review, have in mind that this game is an HTML5 game and uses nw.js, so it runs inside an embedded Chromium browser. The browser data it saves is related to that browser, not your personal browser. At the end of the day, you should be more concerned about its subpar quality.

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
Did you use the mega link ? works fine for me
The Mega Link was down so I used GoFile. I believe it is nothing to do with 7zip or WinRar.

I downloaded it using Anonfile and my game runs fine now. I am sorry to say that certain download sites must corrupt the file somehow.

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes