VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
Well fellas, I did find the gallery of the "Lost in paintings" DLC and uploaded to my drive, you can find the link below.

Please be advised... It contains major spoilers (duh) and if you are ever hopeful of getting to play the DLC, try to be a bit more persistent and patient because it seems we have taken the matter in our hands as the fans of the series and we may be close to getting the update out soon.

For all the other "100% SAVE PLEASEEE" people, just download the zip (extract into a folder, several short clips).

Link no longer works, I may have deleted the files accidentally. Stand by for update please.

Last edited:

S~B

Nov 27, 2017
Hey guys we got an update from TDT, he's setting up at a new place and currently on a commute; he is working on his projects when he can:
1648526086058.png
If you guys also want to support him:
- He posts frequently when he is actively working on his projects.
- Otherwise, he will post near the beginning and end of each month.
Finally, Enjoy!

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
You sir, are a hero! Good to know there is development going on. F95 is sadly a bit passive on TDT updates, the main thread still lacks the DLCs and the updates. I mean, I do have them on steam and I can share the files here gladly, but the cracking would have to be done by someone else. Alternatively, for a more "gallery" approach, I can just simply upload the "videos" folder of the new DLC, assuming it exists just like it does for the main game.
Sorry for the late reply, but if you or someone else has the updated clean Steam files + DLCs, feel free to PM me a link, I'll try to crack it and share everything here once done. I'm the one who originally cracked it for F95 but I can't keep it updated: I've not purchased this game and I don't plan to purchase it. Alternatively, you can try to crack it by yourself, I shared long ago how it's done: https://f95zone.to/threads/witch-2-hell-adventure.85807/post-6332347

Reactions: S~B

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
The OP download has been updated to the latest build (1470310) + DLCs. Includes both "Witch 2 Hell Adventure (cradle of the first game)" and "Witch 2 Hell Adventure Lost in paintings".

Thank you so much for the updated clean game files, VaeVictus.
If I may, does this technically mean that the one in the OP is the Witch 2 Hell + the content which was shared here in this post
Well fellas, I did find the gallery of the "Lost in paintings" DLC and uploaded to my drive, you can find the link below.

Please be advised... It contains major spoilers (duh) and if you are ever hopeful of getting to play the DLC, try to be a bit more persistent and patient because it seems we have taken the matter in our hands as the fans of the series and we may be close to getting the update out soon.

For all the other "100% SAVE PLEASEEE" people, just download the zip (extract into a folder, several short clips).

Google Drive
, integrated into it (as...well, DLC content - so those movies will be in the gallery; yes?)?

Would starting a New Game be advised then?
(I've unlocked all scenes of the base game on my own (with some help from here), and would like to know where the DLC factors in;and how)

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
If I may, does this technically mean that the one in the OP is the Witch 2 Hell + the content which was shared here in this post
, integrated into it (as...well, DLC content - so those movies will be in the gallery; yes?)?
Yeah, the link in OP has the Lost in Paintings DLC already integrated into it and the movies will show up in the gallery after unlocking them in game. The cradle DLC is also included, but it's just a folder named "cradle" in the game directory with some bonus images and movies, it isn't a playable DLC.

For those who want to check the Lost in Paintings DLC movies without playing the game, the movie files are inside
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Would starting a New Game be advised then?
(I've unlocked all scenes of the base game on my own (with some help from here), and would like to know where the DLC factors in;and how)
You can access the new content talking to this guy and agreeing to follow him, he's there at the start of the game:
dlc_dude.jpg
Finishing the game first isn't required, but it's recommended (there's a warning in game). Since you've already done that before, you can just start a new game and directly talk with the guy to start the DLC "sidequest" if you wish. You can probably also load one of your saves and go there instead, but I've not really tested loading pre-DLC saves into the updated game (I didn't have any at hand at the time of testing it), so I can't tell you for sure.

Reactions: Zippix

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Yeah, the link in OP has the Lost in Paintings DLC already integrated into it and the movies will show up in the gallery after unlocking them in game. The cradle DLC is also included, but it's just a folder named "cradle" in the game directory with some bonus images and movies, it isn't a playable DLC.

For those who want to check the Lost in Paintings DLC movies without playing the game, the movie files are inside
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can access the new content talking to this guy and agreeing to follow him, he's there at the start of the game:
View attachment 1871630
Finishing the game first isn't required, but it's recommended (there's a warning in game). Since you've already done that before, you can just start a new game and directly talk with the guy to start the DLC "sidequest" if you wish. You can probably also load one of your saves and go there instead, but I've not really tested loading pre-DLC saves into the updated game (I didn't have any at hand at the time of testing it), so I can't tell you for sure.
Thank you kindly for the clarification. I guess I'll try the gamesaves.txt from my "old" version and see what happens - don't want to lose the wholly unlocked Gallery, is all. Hopefully nothing in it could break/regress version-updates.

Reactions: saboro

Ussssr

Mar 10, 2020

Google Drive
But its not working...

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes