VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
@Roseyurilife Story indicates jack is his nephew and that he was turned into a girl through some curse or magic. I myself skipped over that trying to find the juicy bits. But it is truly indeed a boy transformed into a girl.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
@Roseyurilife Story indicates jack is his nephew and that he was turned into a girl through some curse or magic. I myself skipped over that trying to find the juicy bits. But it is truly indeed a boy transformed into a girl.
Nope. It's a girl that thinks she's a boy and that's the story she's been told. No indication of her being a transformed boy. Play again without skipping

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Nope. It's a girl that thinks she's a boy and that's the story she's been told. No indication of her being a transformed boy. Play again without skipping
Thx, for a moment I was convinced to have misjudged that :p. (and I don't like transformation)
The game has really good potential, too bad the developement is so slow.

Reactions: Ignazzio

lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
The game looks great in terms of artwork, but the translation is shitty.
Looks like they've just google translated all the dialogue from russian to english.

They should really hire someone to rewrite the english dialogue text. As of now all the jokes fall flat because of the horrible grammatical translation errors.

Reactions: poil
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes