VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

WShinigami

Nov 23, 2017
A new update? Incredibilis!
I hope something interesting finally happens, we have been waiting for 2017, but from the name of the update, I'm afraid it's all about fishing.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
I've tried this in, I believe 2018, have they put any actual content in those 3 years? Or always a tease and a wall of text?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
It's only NTR if the character is being stolen away by the "superior" sexual prowess of another person. Just screwing someone else, especially when the main character is screwing other people as well, is not NTR. Y'all need to calm the fuck down. This message board has such a weird fear of NTR.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
It's only NTR if the character is being stolen away by the "superior" sexual prowess of another person. Just screwing someone else, especially when the main character is screwing other people as well, is not NTR. Y'all need to calm the fuck down. This message board has such a weird fear of NTR.
Still not the kind of losing virginity people want, they want her uncle to be the first and not someone else. Jack could act like a lust or cumdumpster later but she should be fucked by Sam first before everyone have a chance to do so, it was cheating and waste of time to wooing her
We controlling Sam so we should be the first, not some NPC that took her first time

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes