VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
"a hiányzó darabok később megjelennek"
Translate: Update time 3 minutes, 1 new scene.The remainder will be released in August and then continued in 2022.: WeSmart:

Terrygun

Jul 19, 2020
If that is true, then he certainly needs a programmer and maybe some should tell him to find one, instead of doing it by himself.

Reactions: Safkol

cupofteat

Nov 21, 2019
1612982142126.png
The devs are either getting a lot of support, or a lot of grief from their Patreons. I would like to believe it is the latter considering they have had 12 months to get this update ready to ship. It's getting exhausting just waiting to see if they will ever release or not.

Kemal Ataturk

Dec 23, 2019
View attachment 1029747
The devs are either getting a lot of support, or a lot of grief from their Patreons. I would like to believe it is the latter considering they have had 12 months to get this update ready to ship. It's getting exhausting just waiting to see if they will ever release or not.
some are expressing dissapointement, some are passive aggressive, and some comments are in support for the dev. So far it's been radio silence from the dev since yesterday's comment. I'll update if he posts anything.

Update 1: not really an update, it’s just that it’s officially February 11th where I live and still not a word from Team Borsch. I’ll be going to bed soon.

Last edited:

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain

The only thing that's real
The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
But I remember everything

What have I become?
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know goes away
In the end

And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
There is a logical explanation, why the amount of their patrons is growing every time they don't deliver ...
...cucks or masochists.
:WeSmart:
Must be both, add the "brain dead" part in it too. So many mystery in why or how did they gaining more fans and money while being lazy and the other developers with more interesting games and frequently updating couldn't have like 20% of that amounts?

Reactions: horatz and Terrygun
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes