VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
It's only NTR if the character is being stolen away by the "superior" sexual prowess of another person. Just screwing someone else, especially when the main character is screwing other people as well, is not NTR. Y'all need to calm the fuck down. This message board has such a weird fear of NTR.
It's not a 'fear' of NTR, it's just disappointing that this is the scene we received after waiting a couple of years.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
So, any advice on how to process?

Used my latest save, got the new Fishing "Job" from Schwarz. Had the Quest to "make black in white potion and give jack new element of equipment", after her encounter with the ghosts in the cemetery.

Made the potion, although i didn't give Jack any new equipment. Now i have to "send jack to mop up at the old cemetery"

I am stuck here now.

The only thing new i came across, is the drowned man bad end.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: grandal wow

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
It's only NTR if the character is being stolen away by the "superior" sexual prowess of another person. Just screwing someone else, especially when the main character is screwing other people as well, is not NTR. Y'all need to calm the fuck down. This message board has such a weird fear of NTR.
Nobody gives a shit what the "definition" of NTR is. We just have no interest in other men having sex with the girl we are into. NTR is just a catch all term to describe your desire to involve other men in your sexual fantasies. Guys who aren't sexually attracted to other men in this way don't care about the "nuances" of what NTR means to you. We don't want that shit in our games, especially when it's something we've been invested in that has not had that previously.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Could we please not take our own opinion and apply it to every single one on this Forum?

If you got a Problem with "NTR", fine. But don't act like everyone else does, no matter their opinion on the Matter.

Back to Topic:

I spent a few days catching fish and stuff, refused to help the Mermaid and didn't get the Bad Ending. Still no way to progress for me. Oh the humanity.

Also, everytime MC sleeps, lucy appears at night. Even after i already saved her and she left the town.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Nobody gives a shit what the "definition" of NTR is. We just have no interest in other men having sex with the girl we are into. NTR is just a catch all term to describe your desire to involve other men in your sexual fantasies. Guys who aren't sexually attracted to other men in this way don't care about the "nuances" of what NTR means to you. We don't want that shit in our games, especially when it's something we've been invested in that has not had that previously.
You know there are plenty of us who don't picture ourselves in the games that we play...

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
NTR is not a catch all term for anything. It has a literal definition, you're just being overly sensitive.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
NTR is not a catch all term for anything. It has a literal definition, you're just being overly sensitive.
I'm sure it does. You missed the point. Many people, myself included, simply don't care about how it is "defined" by it's fans and will continue to use it how we see it, as a catch all term for any kind of cuck shit. Because the nuances are irrelevant.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
So, i finished the Mermaid Quest, but still no way of sending Jack to mop up at the cemetery.

I will stop bothering for now. Scene is probably not worth the effort, anyway.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Just as an aside, since NTR discussions tend to get out of hand and moderated quickly: for the purposes of this forum (and by extension the tag used) there is a definition, namely "Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC." No matter whether some people like to see more or less of it, this is the term as used here, discussions on whether this fits your perception of how it is used elsewhere are fruitless, as are discussions on whether an MC deserves this or not.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
kind of a dick move on the dev's part making Jack's first sex scene with some other dude after most of his audience waited patiently all these years just to have some kind of lovin with her. I mean he could of made it a forced sex scene that way the people could atleast have some kind of satisfaction over the whole ordeal since they could cut the bastards head off or something...

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes