VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
You know a part of me wants to say if you don't like the anal scene then just intervene and stop it but that would leave us with only one new scene

Terrygun

Jul 19, 2020
You know it will be funny, if Jack believes she likes men now and says that to Sam after this and when Sam asks her why, Jack says, she thinks she is gay, as she liked the anal fuck. lol.

Last edited:

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
You know it will be funny, if Jack believes she likes men now and days that to Sam after this and when Sam as her why, because she is gay because she like the anal fuck. lol.
Perhaps everything is being prepared for such a development of the plot.

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Hmmm maybe its cut content then or was removed because looking at the galleries that people have uploaded back from July last year its there

Reactions: Terrygun

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Is the scene where the graveyard dude fondles Jacks breast in the game if so how do i get it?

The Images (hunt2 & hunt3) are there in the art of the game but they are as yet not used. In order to find them you have to use unren to unpack the art then you can find the pictures by following this route: game / images / bg / hunt

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
The Images (hunt2 & hunt3) are there in the art of the game but they are as yet not used. In order to find them you have to use unren to unpack the art then you can find the pictures by following this route: game / images / bg / hunt
Ahhh i see so possibly content for a later version perhaps

saycemoch

May 21, 2017
i have a feeling that this will be the same as the library story where updates gets longer and longer or is extremely unstable with little to no content at all to give the gamer. saying that it took a while because of translation or something. it is quite obvious since the progress board have basically no target at all. sure games take months to add content to however it is not acceptable that the content in exchange to the time given is minuscule. last but not least is that they have forgotten that this is an adult game = main character have sex or something but nope nothing if you dont believe me then look at library story the author kept on promising with nothing to give. so my advice is to wait maybe for a year or two and see if its either completed or dead

MrToon

Sep 15, 2017
Such a shame this game is not getting any traction, i'm really digging the art, genre and story development.
I hope its not a struggling artist that is bad in development or a rift between the developer and artist that is causing all this trouble.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
At this point I really need and want some Modders on this site making a Gallery Mod for this game so that people can revisit the sex scenes and at the same time count how many H scenes in total within the last 3 years (and soon to be 4 in this year)
The lack of Gallery was unacceptable and the slower and slower in game development wasn't helping at all

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
At this point I really need and want some Modders on this site making a Gallery Mod for this game so that people can revisit the sex scenes and at the same time count how many H scenes in total within the last 3 years (and soon to be 4 in this year)
The lack of Gallery was unacceptable and the slower and slower in game development wasn't helping at all
if you count bordello visits maybe 10 scenes total.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes