VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

N3M3S1S69

Dec 9, 2020
I like/liked these types of games but guessing that for a while I will just wait and see if they ever get finished enough to play rather than redownloading them every few months and being disappointed.

Reactions: yumyymm

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
I wouldn't be surprise if the dev lose a shit ton of pledges for the shit he pulled in this update, it's like a slap in the fucking face

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Was the fact that it was anal supposed to make it ok? How did we even get here the girl hasn't even given a handjob yet. Im fine with ntr. But i will admit having everyone wait so long for that to be the only scene is kinda fucked up

blankos

Dec 10, 2019
hahaha from begin sam training jack become hunter(or his slave) step by step, but but but this update :(
or will be plottwist in next update ??

Reactions: xhagast

LeonLeon93

Aug 9, 2020
so to get to the point in my opinion the worst thing is 8 months for what 10 minutes of gameplay and 2 scenes of content......wtf......this is serious bullshit and the next update when? in another 6-8 months and another 3 scenes....this is bullshit i really don;t understand why the patreon;s accept this, they pay a lot of money for this and they receive shit......

almoooost

Jan 7, 2021
I can not send Jack to the cemetery after which a 22 percent passing. There is "send jack to mop up at the old cemetery" in the task list, but I cannot do it. Nothing new happens in the game at all. Someone had this?

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
You just have to go to the fishing hole over and over again, which starts the mermaid quest and you will eventually end up at the end of the current "content"

Reactions: xhagast

IronMuffin

Jan 22, 2018
Seems like no matter what I do my game always gets stuck at getting Jack to "mop up at the cemetary". The option to send Jack on hunts just disappears.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
So , I am asking the patrons of this game, when the main game update , said the gamemaker that he will update ?

Pogchampion45

Aug 26, 2020
I think my game is bugged i played this for some time on mobile an had vampire scene (lucy one where we rescue her husband) and now when i transitioned to pc i played the whole game again didnt get that scene and i was unable to go there through the map it said "no need to visit until its too important" or something, and then i completed everything killed the slime made new potion repaired the dress and now i got nothing to do, i cant send jack to the cemetery (did the mermaid quest too) am I missing something or is this the case with everyone?

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Was the fact that it was anal supposed to make it ok? How did we even get here the girl hasn't even given a handjob yet. Im fine with ntr. But i will admit having everyone wait so long for that to be the only scene is kinda fucked up
Given that Jack thinks she's a guy and guys can engage in anal, I'm kinda okay with that... pretty sure losing her cherry for real is what would land a critical blow to her male persona. In fact, convincing Jack that guys can enjoy anal might be a useful move in training her into a proper slutty witch hunter...

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes