VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

fakubushe

Sep 7, 2018
told your'll mr.beef is a fAcking troll.. gone lazy and patreon hungry... atleast he could have put some sexual dialogue with jack somewhere and he doesn't even need to add art or scenes.. just some fOcking thing anything im desperate seriously.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Really need some Modders to put a walkthrough Mod for the game to help players avoiding every solf block from advancing the story, because it was very annoying when you didn't know where or when did that happen thus could lead you to start over from the beginning and that would not be funny at all
And how to asking the Mods to update the tags with some more fetishes? We need some vaginal and anal sex tags, maybe corruption, cheating and NTR for the game too

Reactions: Laggar and Terrygun

Terrygun

Jul 19, 2020
I've made a simple mod for alchemy. I'm tired of grinding in this game so I removed requirements for making of potions and now you can brew them to your hearts desire, just click the icon. Modded file in attachment, you just need to drop it into game/ folder.
Will it work in the android version?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Really need some Modders to put a walkthrough Mod for the game to help players avoiding every solf block from advancing the story, because it was very annoying when you didn't know where or when did that happen thus could lead you to start over from the beginning and that would not be funny at all
And how to asking the Mods to update the tags with some more fetishes? We need some vaginal and anal sex tags, maybe corruption, cheating and NTR for the game too
post a request on proper subforum and maybe some1 makes it.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
I'm stuck here. When I try to go to sleep I can accept her offer but nothing happens. If I try to visit the town at night I can't.

What am I supposed to do? The walkthrough says that she'll be waiting for me in my room but that's clearly wrong.
If this scene is just after you have rescued Louis from the Vampire Queen, in the Crypt. Then you have to go to... THEIR room for the visit to help with Louis's recovery.

Reactions: Freesia11

jokuur

May 23, 2019
so i am at the place where i left last time, with vampire coming in to sams room, and can someone tell me if dwarf mission is bugged? i cleaned the mine from water and dwarf was supposed to start working and give me profit but every time o go to the mine its still flooded, looks like a bug?

Reactions: hp123

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Not defending the argument others are making, but that's the entire point of the whole NTR genre, feeling sympathy/empathy for the guy whose relationship was crushed. I'm sorry that cuckoldry is being held up as noble nowadays or a natural position for some people to be in, but you aren't really helping anyone with this "deal with it" attitude.
wasnt it the point in the game for girl to be molested by others so she can finally accept that she is a woman? unless there gonna be an option to turn her into man but i thought that was whole point, and it was also the reason Sam shouldnt be the one who will push her but all the monsters going after her booty because sam and her are friends and distant family?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i already did and he still walks on streets
it's possible that you made error at some point (too easy) even with walkthrough.

as for cemetery and jack if you reached that point where uncle makes glasses for jack before clearing crypt and defeating vampire then you are on other lock and need to restart or earlier save.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
it's possible that you made error at some point (too easy) even with walkthrough.

as for cemetery and jack if you reached that point where uncle makes glasses for jack before clearing crypt and defeating vampire then you are on other lock and need to restart or earlier save.
u were right about glasses, however im sure i skipped whole mining cave story and gameplay, this game need some fixes guys, i am also dissapointed how little new stuff they implemented in 2020 this game got very slow in development

Erina

Dec 3, 2017

State of this game makes me want to gnaw through all the code and run proper QA for it and fix it. I guess it's time when I should drop off the Internet for a while.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Ah thx man. now im stuck on another part cant send Jack to cemetery and I did the oil massage but I have no clue on what to do next
if she was attacked by ghost then u need to enhance her equipment, using note from her room, but sadly thats end of current content with jack im affraid

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes