VN Ren'Py Abandoned Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Ah thx man. now im stuck on another part cant send Jack to cemetery and I did the oil massage but I have no clue on what to do next

There is a Fanmade WT on Pg. 72 in Posting #1,428 that is pretty good. You just need to pay attention to when certain things are done to avoid locking out some Events. I have been fitting the NEW content into that WT

[/ In regards to the BAD ENDING #1 involving Lucy's Vampirehood... this is somewhat time sensitive (if you wait too long you CAN'T avoid the Bad Ending) So after the Vampire Queen's midnight visit, when she recovers Louis & bites Lucy... when you return to the Apartment one night during the rain, you'll meet a soaked Lucy in a Black Lacy outfit, & help her home. After that you'll be able to meet her in the bar in the evening in the same Black dress. Proceed through the story until you get to the moment to choose between... FOLLOW THROUGH... going to the Bad Ending, or STOP THE ACT. which will lead to you saving Lucy from permanent Vampirism

In regards to the Mermaid Delphine. I started fishing when it became available in the story... but I proceeded slowly and did not have her give Sam the shoreside BJ, until AFTER Boris had been rescued from the mine. Also, so far, there are 2 possible BAD ENDINGS during the Mermaid story]

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
u were right about glasses, however im sure i skipped whole mining cave story and gameplay, this game need some fixes guys, i am also dissapointed how little new stuff they implemented in 2020 this game got very slow in development
yea that's tricky, just need to follow wt closely and hope nothing bugs.

is this true?
yes if uncle doesn't interrupt it.

someone who creates the cheat MOD with what is in money or objects.
there was alchemy mod posted page or few ago but gold and ingredients are easy/somewhat easy to add with saveeditor.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
To be honest, Sad Crab's Innocent Witch lives up to expectations better than the creator of this game.
iw and wht happen in different universe and in iw has to grind tons of meaningless stuff to get to see even some lewd (besides start of game) and having sex with any of girls is not possible (last time i checked that) or again behind tons of dumb stuff.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I deleted that post probably 5 seconds after you replied to it. I didn't even notice that there was a 3rd door on that floor and I got way too frustrated with how many bugs and ways to get permanently stuck in the story there are.

I might check on this game some time in the future, but the way I see it this game is very similar to The Library Story. It has an interesting premise, decent art, terrible code, long release cycle and pretty obviously scammy devs. Also the fact that some random NPC gets to fuck the tomboy before the MC is hilarious.

Thanks anyway, bro.
mc fucked jack before that fish.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, it's explicitly shown to be an illusion so not quite as real as the other things within the narrative of the game. Does the fish fuck give you a game over afterwards?
no game over with fishfuck.

Nov 23, 2017
Actually there are games that put more fillers with secondary, being honest I am more a fan of vouyurism and that Jack is the MC's slave if that means that the MC sends her to prostitution.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I can't send Jack to hunt in the graveyard there's no option for it.
did you banish vampire and fixed goldmine before that? if not then restart and follow wt closely.

if you did then you are at end of content besides helping mermaid/merman.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android vFresh_Fish APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Terrygun

jokuur

May 23, 2019
I still don't think we've even gotten a good full frontal nude shot of Jack anywhere.
i meant with innocent witches i was replying to the post about it, yeah jack show it more, but maybe im complaining too much in corruption games best stuff is always at the end

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes