VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

horatz

Aug 20, 2017
I wonder can fish fuck be considered a sort of bestiality :LOL:
According to science, if You are fucking female fish, You are a Fish Fucker. If You Fuck a male fish, then You should ask Yourself if You like Fish sticks. If You do, well then You are... Hope it clears things out for You mate.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
i meant with innocent witches i was replying to the post about it, yeah jack show it more, but maybe im complaining too much in corruption games best stuff is always at the end
This might not quite be a FULL FRONTAL... but I really don't think there is enough of a difference between this and an actual one to quibble over...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
According to science, if You are fucking female fish, You are a Fish Fucker. If You Fuck a male fish, then You should ask Yourself if You like Fish sticks. If You do, well then You are... Hope it clears things out for You mate.
Not me, mate, YOU :giggle:

zanzangogo

Mar 21, 2019
It seems like theres a lot of ways to softlock yourself out of the game and every new update makes it worse. Like if you progress the South Side of the cemetary to over 20% before the vampire stuff starts I think its unfixable? I managed to lock myself out of being able to get the fish oil because it wasnt clear what I was supposed to be doing during fishing and I wasted too many days. Then the mermaid showed up and I wasn't able to fish at all.
I thought you can only fish after you finish the mermaid questline no?

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes