VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
I give up. Over the last couple days I tried this game twice. (first blind and then closely following the walkthrough)

My first attempt I hit multiple roadblocks. With Lucy after being asked to save her husband. With the dwarf because after draining the water from the Mine, he tells me to come back later for my reward but never shows up again except to sell coffee on Main Street. The Mermaid after giving her the swimsuit.

So I restarted and followed the walkthrough as closely a possible. My first clue that something was wrong should have been that it said to do the Massage 3 event on day 36 despite saying to buy the recipe for the lotion on day 52 but I continued on. Now that I've hit the exact same roadblocks with the dwarf and Lucy, I'm done.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
does anybody know which variable is the "Lucy-vampire will bite you" countdown? I started the Lucy branch too late, and now she bites me before I can finish her story?

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
does anybody know which variable is the "Lucy-vampire will bite you" countdown? I started the Lucy branch too late, and now she bites me before I can finish her story?
My best guess would be that the countdown timer begins at one of two times, either:

1) When the Vampire Queen visits to reclaim Louis, which is when she also bites Lucy or
2) When you meet Lucy in the evening while returning to the inn

Reactions: jan.spam

archoniq

Sep 14, 2017
I really like this game. It's a lot of fun and I'm not skipping through dialogue nearly as much as I usually do for this type of game.

Then there's cupid. A lot of people seem to really like him. I have to say that to me he was initially a fun guy to have along for a bit of comic relief, but he quickly became extremely annoying, inserting himself into every situation. Made it really hard for me to enjoy any scenes with Jack cause I constantly had to read through his horny prompts while looking at his ugly mug.

I kind of like to enjoy the scenes by way of self insertion, which was essentially entirely impossible for me with cupid there.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i cant got single fish. how to fishing? take all the mark at the top of water still the same sigh
you need to look carefully to notice those small ripples and you need to click 3 to get fish/fishes.

Apr 13, 2018
Is the update worth playing after the vEpidemic? Base on the other peoples reply I think there is only one addition and that is the mermaid

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Boys can someone confirme that the update has only a blowjob scene from the mermaid
Yes that is the only action that Sam gets... BUT unless you interfere the Mermaid/Merman Delphine will take Jack's Anal virginity... So Sam does still have a chance to claim her Vaginal Cherry... And Delphine also plays with Jack's luscious melons

And hey, maybe when the completed rescue scene for Delphine comes out, Jack will partake of either a FISH STICK and/or a SUSHI BOWL from the lovely amphibious and genderblending Delphine.

Last edited:
Reactions: yumyymm

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there's also death if succumbs to mermaid's lure on 1st meeting.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Witch trainer" version "Silver 1.39.4".

Note: Many choices, menus and options are images and therefore not translatable.

This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is: Mega

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Witch trainer" versione "Silver 1.39.4".

Nota: Moltissime scelte, menu' e opzioni sono immagini e quindi non traducibili.

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è: Mega

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
Errr, wrong game bub.

Reactions: Vergi|
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes