VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What? Is this some kind of Patreon bullshit?
usually is on their war against incest content (jack and uncle being bloodrelated and having sex (in far future) can be seen as incest so uncle becomes family friend).

doc69ppb

May 27, 2020
What have you done so far in your effort to rescue Louis?
I just met her at the bar i didn't do anything else,i wanted to send jack to the cemetry but i can't because the game doesn't allow me to send jack for a hunt when im talking to her

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
This game has quite a few ways to lock yourself out of content. If you sent her to the cemetary too often before completing the vampire quest you are stuck and won't be able to complete the vampire quest because you can't send Jack to the cemetary again.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
I just met her at the bar i didn't do anything else,i wanted to send jack to the cemetry but i can't because the game doesn't allow me to send jack for a hunt when im talking to her
If you are unable to complete following the sequence, Jack has either gone to the Cemetery too often or you have done something else to block completion of this Quest.

In order to rescue Louis you have to:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yumyymm

Jun 9, 2019
usually is on their war against incest content (jack and uncle being bloodrelated and having sex (in far future) can be seen as incest so uncle becomes family friend).
That's what I thought. Super lame. If that's a problem then they should put in an option to change it manually like I've seen some other games do.

mmuell

Sep 12, 2020
Got stuck with "Order Hunters Gear for Jack and wait for it to receive"...
I waited multiple days and already made other stuff. Which value is needed in the savegame? Would hate to start new.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Got stuck with "Order Hunters Gear for Jack and wait for it to receive"...
I waited multiple days and already made other stuff. Which value is needed in the savegame? Would hate to start new.
Did you place the order for the gear on Day 11. If so it conflicted with the Carnival on Day 14...

You can order the Hunting Equipment... Before Day 11 or After Day 11... BUT ordering it on Dady 11 means that you will have to go back to a save before you placed the order & proceed from there.

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
If you are unable to complete following the sequence, Jack has either gone to the Cemetery too often or you have done something else to block completion of this Quest.

In order to rescue Louis you have to:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, i think i sent Jack too many times at the cemetery, because i'm stuck at point 4 of your list, when i go to her room the option to send her in another hunt doesn't appear anymore... i hope they fix this. My last save is already after the option disappeared, so i can't even load an older save. Is there a way to fix this or do i just have to wait an update? Maybe using the save editor? Because i really don't want to replay the whole game again...
Also, is this really the end of the current content? If you are able to finish this mission for Lucy, is there more after that? It would be nice if at the end of the current content there was like a message or something that tells you...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, i think i sent Jack too many times at the cemetery, because i'm stuck at point 4 of your list, when i go to her room the option to send her in another hunt doesn't appear anymore... i hope they fix this. My last save is already after the option disappeared, so i can't even load an older save. Is there a way to fix this or do i just have to wait an update? Maybe using the save editor? Because i really don't want to replay the whole game again...
Also, is this really the end of the current content? If you are able to finish this mission for Lucy, is there more after that? It would be nice if at the end of the current content there was like a message or something that tells you...
if you didn't do vampire quest then restarting is only option.

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
if you didn't do vampire quest then restarting is only option.
I don't even know what the vampire quest is to be honest... but if I did this quest, would I be able to send Jack to all the hunts I want, or would there be still a limit?

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
I don't even know what the vampire quest is to be honest... but if I did this quest, would I be able to send Jack to all the hunts I want, or would there be still a limit?
The limit you hit will still be the limit, they haven't added any further hunts yet.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well i recommend you to start over and follow walkthrough to do vampire quest, mine quests (2 quests) and others.

yea as soon as jack has explored 23 or so percentage hunting ends.

Reactions: Terrygun

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
well i recommend you to start over and follow walkthrough to do vampire quest, mine quests (2 quests) and others.

yea as soon as jack has explored 23 or so percentage hunting ends.
After the HOPEFULLY... next Update that includes the Fully Completed Mermaid Quest (including the complete rescue mission) I plan to finish & Post an UPDATED version of the WT that h9000br Posted... It will incorporate that WT & everything up to the end of the newest update.

Reactions: jan.spam

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
After the HOPEFULLY... next Update that includes the Fully Completed Mermaid Quest (including the complete rescue mission) I plan to finish & Post an UPDATED version of the WT that h9000br Posted... It will incorporate that WT & everything up to the end of the newest update.
THAT will be LONG wait.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes