VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Whats??? 2 bad ending
1. edit your posts to be in 1 post not in 3 posts.
2. 2 drownings (not sure if uncle can give jack to mermaid).
3. jack getting analed by mermaid/man isn't actually bad ending but can be considered so since players want to be that who pops jack's cherries.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Guys ( i've skipped tje part where is the game explain how ) to fish? gimme an help
go to river, click ripples before time runs out and hope that uncle catches something other than old boots.

h9000br

Jan 7, 2018
some news about the rest of this update. or some news, I think it's been two months and nothing ... don't you think it's strange? it seems that the game was really abandoned ...

ChaosDancer

Jun 22, 2017
some news about the rest of this update. or some news, I think it's been two months and nothing ... don't you think it's strange? it seems that the game was really abandoned ...
Don't worry mate 2 months is nothing, as long as they keep getting their money they will keep half - arse it. Expect the next update July or August which would be a couple more scenes. I shit you not this game could go for another 5 years or so :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
2 months is nothing and not even 6 months, last 2 years we have got 1 actual update (last year's update was just bad ending #1 path).

tero51

Jul 28, 2019
2 months is nothing and not even 6 months, last 2 years we have got 1 actual update (last year's update was just bad ending #1 path).
yeah, sadly but true we are all crying about this, or most of us.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have to admit I'm new here in this game thread. I discovered WHT days before. What can you tell me about it? Is it finished, if not which version is it?
1. this updates like once a year
2. secondary point is to make "jack" a witchhunter (and other horror things)
3. main point is to get into "jack's" pants
4. not finished (don't ask when will be finished)
5. plenty to play but needs to follow wt closely or ends up locking out of content
6. version is 0.4 or so

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
1. this updates like once a year
2. secondary point is to make "jack" a witchhunter (and other horror things)
3. main point is to get into "jack's" pants
4. not finished (don't ask when will be finished)
5. plenty to play but needs to follow wt closely or ends up locking out of content
6. version is 0.4 or so
can u elaborate on this ? im on day 83 and all i found from new content was mermaid drowning me or not, i dunno what else to do,click, where to go,that big mansion in woods i cant enter etc etc, and walktrought are from ancient times oO i really wish not to use renpy extractor only to see content ;/ share save perhaps ?

oops i noticed 1st wt is the one for this update OuO +blush

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can u elaborate on this ? im on day 83 and all i found from new content was mermaid drowning me or not, i dunno what else to do,click, where to go,that big mansion in woods i cant enter etc etc, and walktrought are from ancient times oO i really wish not to use renpy extractor only to see content ;/ share save perhaps ?

oops i noticed 1st wt is the one for this update OuO +blush
if you have banished vampire, cleared mine twice and got baby worm (well jack has it) and helped mermaid/man twice then you have done everything.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes