VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

sebuw

Feb 2, 2021
can anyone tell what are the "controls" for Android version, especially how to hide the window with memory informations

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018

Unlocked

Hi guys!

Some news from our kitchen.
As you may know, we avoid to set deadlines. But it doesn't matter we don't set it for ourselves. One of them had passed few days ago. It should be the ending of Mermaid's story, introduce of a new location – the seashore – and some trainings available only there. Plus missed chapter from the last update, where our characters set the Mermaid free.
And now the reason for the delay is precisely at the last point – we've done it as we planned, but there was something fishy with it. Too heavy, or too bored, or you just want to cry 'I don't believe it' – anyway, we didn't like it, until Mr. Beef came from the right different side – and now it looks slimmer and smarter, plus two animated scenes added. So the story is rewritten, half of animation is done. Now we need time to set, translate and check everything.
Little teaser for you. No deadlines, sorry!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
deadline missed? SO TOTALLY UNHEARD!!!

didn't uncle and jack set mermaid/man free already?

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

cupofteat

Nov 21, 2019
deadline missed? SO TOTALLY UNHEARD!!!

didn't uncle and jack set mermaid/man free already?
I think they are referring to the story that goes between making friends and how you save the Mermaid that was not included in the Fresh Fish update. Also, Jack sadly isn't the nephew anymore according to the recent 'fix' and Sam's friends son or something?

Reactions: yumyymm

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Also, Jack sadly isn't the nephew anymore according to the recent 'fix' and Sam's friends son or something?
yeah but do you really believe that old players will stop saying that jack is nephew and sam is uncle?

Reactions: Terrygun

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Tell me! I passed the cave, saved Lucy, she left! Jack does not have a line about hunting, everything ran off the same thing, when I sleep in the corridor I see a vampire. And so every time! This is the end? Although there is still a 3lvl massage and moon tea for which there are no ingredients.
Check out my Posting #3,319 to see if you have completed all of those Quests & Tasks

Also in order to be able to make the Lunar Tea, you have to have kept some of the Golden Nuts that Boris gave you when you passed on the message from Schwarz, regarding his debt

If all of that is done you have reached the end of Playable content so far... and will have to wait for the next Update

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes