VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes
May 30, 2019
please tell me someone has a save i can use posted before or after entering the mine to rescue boris.

also: ffffffuck whomever's idea it was to softlock you out of progressing entirely because of a fucking maze puzzle, with a rusty spoon. seriously, this is the biggest 'fuck the player' moment ive seen in literal YEARS.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
please tell me someone has a save i can use posted before or after entering the mine to rescue boris.

also: ffffffuck whomever's idea it was to softlock you out of progressing entirely because of a fucking maze puzzle, with a rusty spoon. seriously, this is the biggest 'fuck the player' moment ive seen in literal YEARS.
Here is a copy of the map that I put together & the instructions for completing the mission to rescue Boris from the mine... along with a Save from just as you enter the mine... Good Luck

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Terrygun
May 30, 2019
annnnd, now i need a save from before i get drunk with the vampire bitch in the bar. this game has way too many softlocks and dead ends. seriously; this is starting to make me think the creator really doesnt like the player winning anything...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
annnnd, now i need a save from before i get drunk with the vampire bitch in the bar. this game has way too many softlocks and dead ends. seriously; this is starting to make me think the creator really doesnt like the player winning anything...
1 has been posted to thread but it was quite long ago.

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018
Unlocked

Greetings, Dear Patrons!

Last week we allowed ourselves a short holidays, but that doesn't matter that the job was stopped. We traveled by train for 8 hours to the each side, so we had a plenty of time for thinking. So we decided to refine the prologue. We found it too long and a bit boring, so we replaced something, edited another thing and now we hope it became more light and dynamic.

And now, with fresh powers we continue our job in our office. We are going to complete the Mermaid's story and to add missing chapter with Mermaid's salvation to it (little teaser – you will need all your alchemical knowledge).
(In this version of the game, there are only changes in the prologue.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pc version:
Mac version:
Android :

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ummm.................. what's there to finish? let him/her take jack's pussy virginity too?

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Two updates within a month? I've been hanging around and waiting just as long as anyone else, and this is fantastic news, no matter how small it is.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
IF there is something new I can't trigger it since after mermaid/man tries to fuck jack and uncle interferes it nothing new happens so bogus update.

wt doesn't help hint anything about new things after that.

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
IF there is something new I can't trigger it since after mermaid/man tries to fuck jack and uncle interferes it nothing new happens so bogus update.

wt doesn't help hint anything about new things after that.
uh...

(In this version of the game, there are only changes in the prologue.)

cupofteat

Nov 21, 2019
Looks as though the MC isn't Jack's Uncle anymore and Jack's father's friend instead. Meeting Penny at the beginning has also been moved to later in the game. More dialogue has been added to what appears to set up what I assume will be changes or additions to the overall story and Jack's history (eventually).

There is no new art or assets to be found in the game directory.

Last edited:

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Plz can someone tell how to send jack to mop up at cemetry

If you have:

1- Cleared 23% of South Cemetery
2- Visited the North Cemetery one time
3- Rescued Louis from the Vampire Queen's Crypt
4- Vampire Queen has visited you + reclaimed Louis & bitten Lucy
5- Rescued Boris from the mine & caught the Baby Slurm
6- Added pages 2 & 3 of Potion recipes to your Alchemy Potion book
7- Made the Potion & used it on the Monocle to let Jack see Spirits
8- Met the Mermaid/Merman & finished what is available of that part of the story so far
9- Performed the Ritual with Jack, to save Lucy from her Vampiric transformation
10- There is the Vampiric BAD ENDING to explore
11- Made the Contraceptive Potion & taken it to the Brothel
12- Done the 2 parts of Mermaid's Issue Quest
13- There are 2 possible instances of the Mermaid BAD ENDING
14- Given Mary flowers (the most expensive ones) so that she will treat your wounds
15- Visited the Brothel (not required) but you can get your rocks off there
16- Dealt with the gang in 'THE HOLE', so that you can work for Schwarz (earn up to 100 Coins/job)
17- Visited the Eerie Mansion, so that Cupid picks up the GLOVE (he calls it Bianca)

Then you have reached the end of playable content so far

cupofteat

Nov 21, 2019
Plz can someone tell how to send jack to mop up at cemetry
It's possible you've arrived at the end of the current available content. Have you completed the quest to save Lucy's husband? Have you completed the mermaid quest?

If no to the above, you may have hit a soft lock in the game and start again or from an earlier save.

Reactions: doc69ppb

doc69ppb

May 27, 2020
It's possible you've arrived at the end of the current available content. Have you completed the quest to save Lucy's husband? Have you completed the mermaid quest?

If no to the above, you may have hit a soft lock in the game and start again or from an earlier save.
Im stuck at save lucy's husband

cupofteat

Nov 21, 2019
What? Is this some kind of Patreon bullshit?
Maybe it's a stupid way of getting out of the taboo situation the developer's find themselves in? Or Patreon? Or both?

Jack still call's the MC 'Uncle' initially, but what I've noticed so far in the new update is Jack calling the MC 'Sam' or 'Sir'.

Screenshot 2021-03-02 143421.png
Screenshot 2021-03-02 143439.png

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes