VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

cupofteat

Nov 21, 2019
Reporting for duty.

garden1.png

Greetings, Dear Patrons!

Recently we held two polls – first one about Jack's leisure time, and we came with «Gathering alchemical ingredients» and the greenhouse job. So the next poll was about appropriate Gardening Suit. And to our surprise (by the way we bet on another ones) we had two winners this time. Mr. Beef had to mix these versions, and here it is – Jack's Gardening Suit. So, what do you think about it?

Kemal Ataturk

Dec 23, 2019
Ok, i made a compilation of all patreon-shared images i could track down and even found a bunch of ripped assets straight from the game. It's crazy how much cut-content and never-used art exists for this game. You could easily make your own game with all this. Don't look at me though, i couldn't program a hello world if i tried.

If you want to stop supporting this incompetent dev and take matters into your own hands to either remake or continue the game yourself, this compilation might help. What do you have to lose? Only 600+ potential patreons.

Download it

Hit him where it hurts. Who knows maybe now he'll actually bother completing the damn game if he sees this. Fuck him either way.

And before you get all white-knighting on me for sharing this, F95 is a piracy website in case that wasn't obvious to you.

If you got any more content i didn't include, post it as a reply to this comment.

fakubushe

Sep 7, 2018
well I have a perverted imagination and I can code can't draw for shit.. thing is can you get your rocks off reading what you wrote.. thats why I don't MOD. Otherwise I would have made this game into a proper sexy fucking game.. that being said I've jerked off
1 2 many times at the same scenes I'm spent and bored of the SAME-OLD things molested here and there.. okay okay here's an idea if I where to make a mod or an add-on i'd make jack catch and tame a bunch of red imps.. She can use them as scouts(over world) or magical pet partners in the cemetery to keep some creatures off her back.. off course when she gets home and after the report to Sam she has to tend to some special requests of her pets slow very slow start at the beginning.

cupofteat

Nov 21, 2019
If you want to stop supporting this incompetent dev and take matters into your own hands to either remake or continue the game yourself, this compilation might help. What do you have to lose? Only 600+ potential patreons.
This is a catch-22, because I for one like their art, world and characters that they've created and want them to continue doing so. They have some interesting things in the works, and like everyone here I obviously would like that to be at a much faster pace. Besides, anyone could take their work and have a go, but it would be difficult to recreate the art style.
Hit him where it hurts. Who knows maybe now he'll actually bother completing the damn game if he sees this. Fuck him either way.
I don't think the plan is to ever complete the game to be honest. And if they don't get support they will just stop so there's the catch again.
And before you get all white-knighting on me for sharing this, F95 is a piracy website in case that wasn't obvious to you.
I think that's pretty much why 99.95% of users are here chief, but it's the internet so white-knights may appear. Or not. We're all on the same team and just here to enjoy their product and make jokes about the next delay.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
1. well not that needed since it's basically must to cheat more money, 2. well not useful either since can buy those with money cheated, 3. totally useless, 4. pointless.
I don't really see a point to do much money-grinding in this game, just hack your save file to give yourself more money and items as necessary.

Oct 1, 2021

View attachment mamdr.webp
Greetings, Dear Patrons!

To get some alchemical ingredients Jack will have to cultivate them in th Greenhouse. But we found it would be too easy – get the right seeds, plant them and pick the crop. So we decided to add some more random seeds to our garden – some of them we need for the story line, so they are fixed, some of them...well, let's think together what are they?

Post your suggestions in comments below. It could be everything you like – real plants, fantastic plants, strange plants, herbs you imagine by yourself and all kind of stories connected with them, erotic ones are welcome!

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes