VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So the things that I think I need to do, but can't trigger are

1. Come up with some new exercises for Jack - We've done bench press, meditation, and running so far
2. Send Jack to mop up the cemetery with her new glasses that let her see Cupid
3. Cover for Mina as bouncer at the brothel
4. Visit the crypt at the cemetery with the sexy vampire (this might flow on from solving 2?)
5. Save the mermaid (Have done steps 1-3)
6. Massage stage 3

The gating and guidance in this is almost as bad as the translations. If the mechanics and concept weren't so interesting I would have stopped following years ago.

Anyone have any hints as to triggers that aren't exposed for the above list?
nope you fucked up, 4 is done before 2, 1 needs new outfit, 3 is easy but reqs that mc has met her and agreed that helps her, rescuing mermaid final time needs costumes, 6 needs oils i think.

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
6. Massage stage 3
if i remember right, massage stage 3 cant be passed because of the lacking of ghoul's semen to make the oil, and i've restarted the game from the latest update then i have enough ingredient to make the oil in order to pass stage 3

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if i remember right, massage stage 3 cant be passed because of the lacking of ghoul's semen to make the oil, and i've restarted the game from the latest update then i have enough ingredient to make the oil in order to pass stage 3
well ghouls cum on jack plenty so that isn't problem.

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
Pool. Day off (Jack's POV). what image is that and what poll ?

Oct 1, 2021
Pool. Day off (Jack's POV). what image is that and what poll ?

View attachment vip4.webp
As you may know we are working on addition of the daily scenes from Jack's POV. It's going to be on her free time. How do you think what should we add primarily?

Note: You may pick more, than one option.

- High social life (proms, picnics, boat trips)

- Hanging out with buddies

- Diligent study

- Sport trainings

- Love story

- Earning money

- Gathering alchemical ingredients

- No days off, work only!

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
I got the massage oil. Can't use it.

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
nope you fucked up, 4 is done before 2, 1 needs new outfit, 3 is easy but reqs that mc has met her and agreed that helps her, rescuing mermaid final time needs costumes, 6 needs oils i think.
So the code is broke if it allows me to give her the glasses without doing the vampire? Although it is some other thing before the glasses that should really be gated.

How does one come by the new outfit for the next training?

I traded covering for Mina for something, I went back several times that day and evening and got nothing. I've gone back numerous days since, still nothing. I have traded her the lunar potion too.

In a past playthrough I did rescue the mermaid, not I can't seem to figure out how to get the costumes.

I have the oils, but can't use them.

Looks like I'll start over again. But it sure seems like bad design to have all this stuff getting stuck because of triggers you can't get to. Its a shame considering the art and general story is so good.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So the code is broke if it allows me to give her the glasses without doing the vampire? Although it is some other thing before the glasses that should really be gated.

How does one come by the new outfit for the next training?

I traded covering for Mina for something, I went back several times that day and evening and got nothing. I've gone back numerous days since, still nothing. I have traded her the lunar potion too.

In a past playthrough I did rescue the mermaid, not I can't seem to figure out how to get the costumes.

I have the oils, but can't use them.

Looks like I'll start over again. But it sure seems like bad design to have all this stuff getting stuck because of triggers you can't get to. Its a shame considering the art and general story is so good.
1. yes you are right but that's how devs made it.
2. not sure why training her since she has completed current graveyard content (-minus vampire), can ask from clothes shop if something for jack.
3. try night or early morning.
4. uncle should come up with plan to get into circus and after that he buys costumes from shop.
5. there should be option to massage jack in her room.
6. yep it's quite easy to fuck up.

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
1. yes you are right but that's how devs made it.
2. not sure why training her since she has completed current graveyard content (-minus vampire), can ask from clothes shop if something for jack.
3. try night or early morning.
4. uncle should come up with plan to get into circus and after that he buys costumes from shop.
5. there should be option to massage jack in her room.
6. yep it's quite easy to fuck up.
Thanks for all of this.

2 - When I try and send her for training, just to fill time, it says I have to come up with some new exercise.
5 - When I try the method that got me to the first 2 massage steps there is no massage option, just a go back box.

I will restart, going to try and be more careful I guess. Still would be nice to know what I need to be careful of.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
2. then you have done all training and no new yet so give her day off.
5. same as above, it's not endless thing just few times.

Anonymatt

Jun 5, 2021
Guys,at the start of the game jack got robbed and her suitcase spread,there are things to pick up. So what if i pick up the book,
what can happen and what about other things

cupofteat

Nov 21, 2019
Guys,at the start of the game jack got robbed and her suitcase spread,there are things to pick up. So what if i pick up the book, what can happen and what about other things
Off the top of my head, wallet = money, first aid kit = healing potion, umbrella = stops a scene with jack having a wet top, watch = more time in the day (pointless)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anonymatt

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Off the top of my head, wallet = money, first aid kit = healing potion, umbrella = stops a scene with jack having a wet top, watch = more time in the day (pointless)
1. well not that needed since it's basically must to cheat more money, 2. well not useful either since can buy those with money cheated, 3. totally useless, 4. pointless.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul and Anonymatt
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes