VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

cupofteat

Nov 21, 2019
Anyone have the Inktober 1/3 post? Patreon will not let me pledge for some reason
Something is up with their Patreon page. It won't load any posts for me. Working now. Also of note, they are now all of a sudden showing how much they are earning per month.

Last edited:

cupofteat

Nov 21, 2019

Inktober 1/3
Mr. Beef. Inktober challenge. Better late than never. ^_^

-Pretty lame as usual
Thanks for the share. Shame it's just recycled assets from the game and previous art of the 'white lady' that never happened. They actually shared drawings and concepts last year.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How hard would it have been to just focus on the Jack storyline then spend years doing this side character shit nobody wants or asked for
very since then they'd have to start new game instead getting monies from this.

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
Something is up with their Patreon page. It won't load any posts for me. Working now. Also of note, they are now all of a sudden showing how much they are earning per month.
Yea they make a lot less than I would have thought, maybe they think showing that will get people to become a patreon? Or you know, they could just add more content at a reasonable pace and people will become patrons.

Reactions: Anonymatt

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
So the things that I think I need to do, but can't trigger are

1. Come up with some new exercises for Jack - We've done bench press, meditation, and running so far
2. Send Jack to mop up the cemetery with her new glasses that let her see Cupid
3. Cover for Mina as bouncer at the brothel
4. Visit the crypt at the cemetery with the sexy vampire (this might flow on from solving 2?)
5. Save the mermaid (Have done steps 1-3)
6. Massage stage 3

The gating and guidance in this is almost as bad as the translations. If the mechanics and concept weren't so interesting I would have stopped following years ago.

Anyone have any hints as to triggers that aren't exposed for the above list?

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes