VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

pimmelkäse

Jul 20, 2019
For some reason the Mermaid Trouble Quest does not progress for me after I gave her the Bikini.
Also I can't send Jack to hunt in the Graveyard anymore, is that normal?

Oct 1, 2021
Development Rumors.
De-adline-ber.

Greetings, Dear Patrons!

Jack has a day off, but we don't. We work hard on the assembly, sometimes we find out that we need some more art or some more text, or both of it, so it slows us down. But we really hope to release the new update by the end of December.

This update is going to be Jack's one. How will it work? Each three days Sam will give a day off to Jack. The day, when Jack decides what to do. According to the poll results we focused on gathering alchemical ingredients but there will be some other options, which will be added in the in further updates. Also Sam will give Jack tasks, and you will be able to carry out them from Jack's POV. During both of this events Jack will get into various situations, ridiculous or funny, dangerous or erotic ones. Everything will depend on your choice.

We are going to introduce you a new character. The place that this character will take in the story also depends on you.

New locations, new exercises for Jack and new animated scenes will follow either.

Thank you for being with us.
View attachment obodok121.webp

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes