VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
Anyone with any expectations with this update? I don't have any, but I think this time we'll have the pleasure of seeing someone fucking at least Jack's mouth.

h9000br

Jan 7, 2018
Anyone with any expectations with this update? I don't have any, but I think this time we'll have the pleasure of seeing someone fucking at least Jack's mouth.
if I were you I wouldn't create so much expectation. Both for the update and for any kind of blowjob coming from the protagonist, if something comes "in this supposed update" I would bet the most on a handjob.
that she's already been training taking goose from the slug

Reactions: yumyymm

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
I have 3 questions .
1–)Where can I find Black of Henbane?
2-) I read the news of the sea spirit in the newspaper how can I save it.
3-) Some potions need Golden nuts but I gave them and tried to add them to the saveeditor, but I couldn't find them. Some things are either written with different names or not visible. Can I find Golden nuts again?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
:ROFLMAO: estimation change from Halloween to Christmas, and now it became Easter huh? :ROFLMAO:. Hope the next update will have a longer gameplay than the last one, which is about 10 mins
well it's spring when they usually throw update. don't think length of play will get longer (unless they add another mine trip as planned).

I have 3 questions .
1–)Where can I find Black of Henbane?
2-) I read the news of the sea spirit in the newspaper how can I save it.
3-) Some potions need Golden nuts but I gave them and tried to add them to the saveeditor, but I couldn't find them. Some things are either written with different names or not visible. Can I find Golden nuts again?
1. some ingredients aren't ingame yet and that could be 1 of those (most likely is since i don't remember it).
2. what newspaper said? heshe is in circus?
3. once you get mine opened again you might get more. all currently ingame are visible but named differently than ingame.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes