k, looks like will not be playing given the reviews info

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
waitasec...how to insta-skip text here?
.failed to. and unren broke thee game.

k, looks like will not be playing given the reviews info
no instaskip but by pressing ctrl you can speed up txts if no skip button at bottom.

Lonestarwolf

Jul 28, 2018
Strange question, I drained the water from the mine but when I go back to it the next day its full of water again How do I fix this? Love the game btw

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Strange question, I drained the water from the mine but when I go back to it the next day its full of water again How do I fix this? Love the game btw
it should take few days to get emptied or you got bugged.

Lonestarwolf

Jul 28, 2018
it should take few days to get emptied or you got bugged.
Thats the thing the dwarf thanked him for pumping the water out and told him to come back tomorrow or in a week for payment. and I came back the next day and it was flooded again.

Joycold

Jan 10, 2021
Does the creator have a twtter or discord or something where they update besides patreon? Streams or anything?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
:ROFLMAO: calm down it's avoidable man (at least it is in the last cuckold event), but the problem is when we avoid that, we have nothing left to watch in the update :coffee:
It is not avoidable. Being able to choose to not peep on the monster raping your waifu is not avoidable.
Avoidable would be if we could burst in there and slaughter it before it fucks jack.

The ability to understand that something happens if you do not see it is called "object permanence". Humans develop it before the age of 2.

Reactions: globsis

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
It is not avoidable. Being able to choose to not peep on the monster raping your waifu is not avoidable.
Avoidable would be if we could burst in there and slaughter it before it fucks jack.

The ability to understand that something happens if you do not see it is called "object permanence". Humans develop it before the age of 2.
You're completely right. If only there were a way to... oh, what's the word? It's right on the tip of my tongue mermaid dick...

The ability to notice something about to happen that you don't want to happen and taking steps to avoid that negative outcome is called an "avoidance response" and it's present in life as simple as slugs.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

if you can't figure how to interrupt merman/woman/whatever when heshe is about to fuck jack then we can't help you.

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021

Maybe I have a goldfish memory because i remember exactly there was an option to interfere the raping scene, or else you are a dummy cant even arrange the alphabets I N T E R F E R E in the right position. :HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: cxx

cupofteat

Nov 21, 2019
As to be expected, the release of the update has been delayed to later this month. It promises changes in gameplay, new characters, new scenes and locations. Sounds like it will be worth the wait this time. We'll see.

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
As to be expected, the release of the update has been delayed to later this month. It promises changes in gameplay, new characters, new scenes and locations. Sounds like it will be worth the wait this time. We'll see.
Do you really believe it's this month mate :HideThePain:

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
You mean, like, 5 minutes of new content? Maybe 6 or 7? It only took 4 years to get from the demo version to the ... demo version.

Apr 10, 2020
The entitlement in this thread is unbearable. Just complaints a

Here's me not contributing to this thread anymore because it's just mostly entitled pricks thinking they are funny and contribute nothing to discussion about this game other than tired rhetoric. Cheers!
View attachment 1576112
I scrolled back through the thread to try and find what upset you. I think you may have misread or misinterpreted what someone said. Stick with us!

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes